North Carolina Babies

belly bandit

anyone use a belly bandit before??? not sure what sixe to get, two weeks away from due date measuring 43" and it says to take 3-5 inches off of that, so that would be 38" and would be a medium, but one inch smaller would be a small, HELP

Re: belly bandit

• I've asked about these also.  From what I've heard, you may end up needing 2 anyways -- one for right after, and one once you've lost at lot, but not all, of the baby weight.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I ordered one in the size that would fit me pre-baby. It took me 6 days to fit into it, but I'm glad I didn't order a separate just to wear for those 6 days. Besides, I wouldn't have worn it in the hospital, which was 2.5 of those days.

I should also say that I did not spend all of that money on a Belly Bandit. They are the same thing as a hysterectomy compression garment, which is a LOT cheaper. I would just google that or see if you can find one on Amazon. I think mine was $24 including shipping.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • If you are interested, I have a brand new one size small that I never wore that I'm looking to sell.  We moved 3 times at the end of my pregnancy and it got misplaced.  I found it months later in a box and I have never worn it.  It's the bamboo one, natural color.  I'm not local anymore but could mail it to you.  The girls on the board would vouch for me! :)
    Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am interested. how much are you asking? 
  • I'd say $35 (and I'd pay shipping to you)
    Kim

• How would i pay you? paypal? email me amberilc@Hotmail.com thanks!

• YGM!  It's coming from a yahoo account so watch your spam folder too--sometimes it goes in there for people.
    Kim

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"