D.C. Area Babies
Options

To Springfield, Burke, Annandale, and Beyond Playdate

Well it looks like a lot of folks would be interested in a play date, expectant mommas are of course welcome too.  I'm happy to host, or someone else can if they prefer.  I live in North Springfield, just inside the Beltway.  Shall we look at some dates?  I was thinking morning in the 9:30 to 10:00 range, but if you think another time would work better, please throw it out there. 

February 25

March 3

March 10

March 17

If the majority of folks would prefer Sunday morning, we can entertain that as well.  Reply with you best dates and email (or PM me with your email) and I will get an evite sent out.   

Re: To Springfield, Burke, Annandale, and Beyond Playdate

• Options
    I'll PM you my email, but I think that March 17th would work better for us.  We have swim lessons and I think, that they are over on March 10th.
  • Options

imagejess08200:
    I'll PM you my email, but I think that March 17th would work better for us.  We have swim lessons and I think, that they are over on March 10th.

I'm not sure if I could make it, but I'd love to at least get the evite. I have to decide if I could wrangle both kids or maybe I'd just bring one. March 17 would work best also b/c we have swim lessons that are over on March 10. My email is kafunder @ hotmail.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejess08200:

We have a gym class Saturday mornings that also ends March 10th, so the 17th would work better for us as well. 

I could do Sunday mornings before that.

• Options

Fun!  I would love to meet some of you!

I'll PM you my email too.

We are taking a music class on Saturday mornings, but ours goes until the end of March. It seems they have a pretty good make-up policy, so we could just skip one to attend.  Or, Sunday mornings work for us too!

• Options
    I think any of those dates should work for me:)  Will pm you my email.  Thanks for hosting!
  • Options
    Pick a date and in the words of Tim Gunn, I'll make it work!
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Options

So funny, I was just thinking over the weekend that I should do a bumpie playdate or a Moms-night-out one of these days/nights!

• Options
    We are open any of those Saturday mornings, right now. Sounds fun!
  • Options
    So funny, I was just thinking over the weekend that I should do a bumpie playdate or a Moms-night-out one of these days/nights!
  • Options
    We'd love to get together. I'll PM you!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    It looks like the majority of folks so far prefer the 17th.  A St. Patrick's play date it is.  How festive and what a fun way to celebrate.  I'll send out the evite later this week - either PM or post your email if you would like to receive it.    
  • Options

a little far for me, but please include me just in case: sssssm_2000 at yahoo

thanks

• Options

A bit far for me too, but include me just in case.  I sent you a PM with my info.

• Options
    me please.  I'll PM you my email address. 
  • Options
    Argh.  St. Patty's day is the one date I know I can't make in March (charity event that night that I am helping to plan).  I'll catch the next one though and will PM my email address, Jell.  Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    We love you baby - m/c - 09/10/2011
  • Options
    I just pm-ed you my info.  Thanks for doing this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"