Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Figgs' Mason is now an angel

Mason is now an Angel with his big brother. 

My heart breaks for her! I can't imagine twice....  

Re: Figgs' Mason is now an angel

• Options
    Thoughts and prayers. Just not fair! 
    Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • Options
    There's just no words, my heart is broken for her.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry sweetie. My heart is broken for you
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options

I was just about to post her update since I saw that no one had yet.  This is the message she sent to her labor buddy:

Hi there. Wasn't sure if you received my text from last night. Mason came into the world sleeping just after 2am. We went med free and the labor took forever since i wouldnt date. We did t get to spend much time with him because we both were exhausted. But He was beautiful and looked just like Brett. Same nose, hands, little ears. We got to hold him and tell him how much we loved him and say goodbye. They cleaned him up and brought him out in a beautiful little white gown and hat. It looked like something you would see at a baptism. Then they also had wrapped him up in a micropreemie blanket. It was special. Surprisingly I have yet to cry. I just feel numb. I'm sure that will all change once we leave here in a few hours and I have to call the funeral home.

T&P to Figgs and her DH.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
  • Options

Just unfair. So unfair.

I'm keeping Figgs and her family in prayer.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I feel so badly for her. Sending my love to her and her family. Thanks for the update, Roxy.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Im so so sorry figgs. I hope you know that all of us are here for whenever you need to talk. ((hugs))
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    So not fair. Poor, poor figgs. 
    TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    My heart is breaking for her.
    TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
  • Options
    T&Ps and love to Figgs, her DH and her little ones.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers for Figgs, her DH and her beautiful angels.  It just isn't fair.

• Options
    She is in my thoughts and prayers.  Poor figgs.  To have to say goodbye twice is unimaginable...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    OMG. This is craziness. How much is one person supposed to go through. I'm so sad to hear this. I'm so sorry for her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    T&P for her.  I wish her the best
    April 10 IUI BFN Sept 10 IUI BRN Feb 11 IVF hoping for a BFP! Feb 27 ER 28 eggs Mar 4 8 health eggs, 2 ET Mar 17 - Beta 180!! BFP!!! Mar 21 - Beta 1295!! holy cow what a jump Coming soon 1st Sono March 30!!! Crossing fingers for healthy stick bean(s) Mar 29 miscarry :( 6w 3d 2nd IVF July 2011 BFP July 2011 M/C 11/11/11 hate to say good bye again! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3rd IVF 4/3/12 ER 46 eggs (holly cow batman) 40 mature, 36 fertilized 4/8/12 ET 2 AB put back 4/10/12 15 make it to FREEZE 4/22/12 Beta BFN 1st FET 6/7/12 Day we are going to put back 2. 6/21/12 BFP 1285 6/25/12 4780 I hope this time they stick!! Deaglan William welcome. My rainbow is finally here February 7, 2013
  • Options
    I feel so awful for her.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"