Parenting after a Loss
Options

Valentine's Day gift to daddy from LO

I'm thinking about making DH a photo mug from LO.  A "world's greatest dad" sorta thing?  Any other ideas?
Nov. 19, 2010 BFP #1--m/c Dec. 24th, 2010 First cycle after m/c on Feb. 2, 2011--March 8th, 2011 BFP #2 EDD Nov. 19, 2011. Nadia Dorothy Grace born on 11-18-11 @ 3:04pm 6lbs 14oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Valentine's Day gift to daddy from LO

• Options
    I bought a blank canvas and painted the bottom of LO's feet and made footprints in the shape of a heart and then printed off a baby footprint type poem and ModPodged it on the canvas.  It came out pretty cute :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    MH would not want anything for Valentines Day. I did make him a mousepad of pictures of him and Lucas for his birthday which is in 10 days.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageluvmyducks:
    I bought a blank canvas and painted the bottom of LO's feet and made footprints in the shape of a heart and then printed off a baby footprint type poem and ModPodged it on the canvas.  It came out pretty cute :)

Thank you for reminding me that I was going to do this with her handprints for the grandparents.  Big Smile

• Options
    imageluvmyducks:
    Smug crafty b... Wink
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Options

imageluvmyducks:

Wow.  I'm really impressed!

TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • Options

imagevflipo:
    imageluvmyducks:
    Smug crafty b... Wink

Teehee :)  

Pinterest gives me good ideas :)   

• Options
    AAAAGH!  I didn't even think to do this!  Now what in the heck to get him...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"