July 2012 Moms
Options

North Carolina OB Recommendation

I have been following the boards for a while but haven't formally introduced myself.  My DH and I are expecting our first child in July.  Currently we are living in New Jersey and have been really happy with the care we have been receiving for our LO.  The current problem that I am facing is my husband just got a new job and we will be moving to North Carolina, the Raleigh-Durham area, towards the end of the month.  I have a final appointment with my current OB a few days before we leave so I will have about a month to find a new OB to use but I am not even sure where to start.  I was hoping that someone could recommend a OB or at least give me a place to start looking. 

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. 

Re: North Carolina OB Recommendation

• Options

Is there a local NC or Raleigh/Durham board?  You might have better luck finding a rec on there.

ETA:  Here is the board:  https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/4549818/ShowForum.aspx  You should probably talk to those ladies and get their thoughts.

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Hi there! I'm from Greensboro, NC! That's about a hour ride from Raleigh. So I cant be of much help there.

But maybe you can call the ob that I go to here in greensboro for a reccomendation. They are really great- https://physiciansforwomen.com/

I'm originally from RI. But I fell in love with NC and think you will love it! (Except for the July summer temperatures though-yikes! The humidity is outrageous!)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I live just outside of Raleigh and go to a great practice in Rleigh. Wilkerson OB Gyn, i cant post link from phone but they are great. Feel free to message me if you want more info!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
    EDD 1/31/11 m/c 6/21/11 miss you little circus peanut.
  • Options
    I go to Kamm and mckenzire and they are awesome! It depends on what hospital you want to deliver at.... There's Rex and wake.
    image Aiden Jude is on his way! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you all so much for the recommendations.  I will look into all of them and let you know if I have any further questions.  Makes me feel a lot better now that I have a place to start. 
  • Options

I live in Greensboro, NC and I go to an OBGYN in Durham Big Smile (Long story...)

Anyways, I go to Harris and Smith OBGYN and I absolutely love it, I definitely recommend it! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"