Trouble TTC

Meds coming tomorrow

I'm really excited to see the huge stash of meds we'll be getting tomorrow for our IVF cycle!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Meds coming tomorrow

• YAY!!! So excited for you!
  • I got mine last Monday...it's quite a box!!! I felt like I could have a lucrative career as a drug dealer if I wanted. Stick out tongue
  • Loading the player...
  • How exciting!!!! Good Luck!
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ??????????
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mine arrive tomorrow too!  I start Menopur/Follistim on Saturday.  When do you start?
    Married Since 09/2006, TTC Since 09/2010 
    DX: Unexplained infertility, DH normal 
    3 Femara cycles - Oct, Nov, Dec 2011, all BFNs 
    IVF #1, ER 2/15 (5R, 4M, 4F), ET 2/18, Beta 2/29 = BFN :( 
    Follistim + IUI on 6/25 = BFN 
    Home Study Finalized 8/14/12! Profile Active - 8/17/12! 
    Officially Matched 8/29/12, Our perfect angel born 9/25/12! 
    Biggest surprise ever, unexpected BFP on 4/12/13! 

Our Angel through Adoption
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Our Little Miracle
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yay, congrats!  It's a little overwhelming to open that box but exciting too.

What protocol are you on?  When do you start stims?  Best of luck with the cycle!

Severe MFI. Me: supposedly all clear but eggs showed vacuoles.

IVF #1 January 2012, ER Jan 14th: 34R, 27M, 23F. Day 3: 18 embies still strong. Day 5: zero "good," one "fair," the rest "poor." Transferred 3. None made it to blast or to freeze. Jan 28: BFN.

Lucky IVF #2: Transferred two beautiful day three embies on St. Patrick's Day. BFP on HPT 7dp3dt. Beta 1 (14dpER)=106; Beta 2 (16dpER)=140; Beta 3 (19dpER)=264! First u/s 4.17.

imageimageimageBabyFruit Ticker

Hope is the thing with feathers - that perches in the soul - and sings the tune without the words - and never stops - at all - (Emily Dickinson)

• imagemizzougal08:
    I got mine last Monday...it's quite a box!!! I felt like I could have a lucrative career as a drug dealer if I wanted. Stick out tongue

Haha, I know right!

• imagecrene84:
    Mine arrive tomorrow too!  I start Menopur/Follistim on Saturday.  When do you start?

I don't have my baseline blood work until 2/13 and on that day I'll start lupron

• imagefarmerlynda:

Yay, congrats!  It's a little overwhelming to open that box but exciting too.

What protocol are you on?  When do you start stims?  Best of luck with the cycle!

Thank you!

We are doing starting Lupron CD 22, get AF then start stims. I have Gonal-F, Menopur, Estradiol, and PIO (which I'm super nervous for)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"