Cloth Diapering

Stash for Newborn

I think I've gone a little overboard.  But, most of these were purchased off of DS.  I've also started a stash of smalls (from DS) and a one-size stash (mostly sales for new CDs) for later. 

What do you think?  (I'm still waiting on a few of these to arrive)

Rumpsters XS AIO - 1
Thirsties XS AIO - 4
Govia XS AIO - 7
BG XS AIO - 10
Lil Joeys - 4
Tots bots tini fits - 2
Thirsties Duo Diaper Size 1 - 1
NB Bummis Covers - 2
NB Bumpies Covers - 2
Woolly Bottom XS - 1 (this was purchased new)
Osocozy NB Prefolds - 12

We haven't purchased accessories yet.  I've registered for those.  So, hopefully we well get a few of those things at our shower (which is still months away).

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

Re: Stash for Newborn

• Looks good to me. I loved my BG XS!! I wish I had bought more (only had 3). I also liked my grovia but they take forever and a day to dry. DD wore the XS for 5 weeks. I just put them away a couple days ago. I hated prefolds for the first month because even with XS covers they were super bulky and she couldn't lay flat on her back. I thought they were a waste but I started using them last week and they fit soo much better!

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Hey, jesselayne!  Thanks for your input!  Your little girl is such a cutie!!

imageimage

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

• Loading the player...
  • Hey! I remember you from when we were TTC. Congrats on your pregnancy!!!

You have a great stash. The only thing that worked for us in the first 9 days prior to her umbilical stump falling off were Kissaluvs AIO's. Now I prefer the kissaluv fitteds with the thirsties covers, but these won't fit her much longer. 

June 2010-Lap
    b2b Injectable IUI #1 7/25/10 & 7/26/10 = BFP beta 14dpIUI = 133 MC 9/14 at 9 weeks
    b2b Injectable IUI #2 12/5/10 & 12/6/10 = BFN
    IVF #1 ER 3/28/11 ET 3 embryos 3/31/11= BFN
    b2b Injectable IUI#3 6/28/11 & 6/29/11 = BFN
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome :)

Submitted Adoption Application on 6/1/2011
    Homestudy 7/19/2011
    IVF#2 CX due to Adoption Match
    We were blessed with our daughter through the gift of adoption
    IVF #2.1 ET 2 embryos 2/14/13 7 frostiesLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Hiya, B!!  I remember you, too!  Congratulations on your LO! 

Did you try the Lil' Joeys or the tots bots tinis?  I'm told both of those fit easily (Lil' Joeys have a button down for the umbilical stump).  I was also told that the grovias could fit if baby is on the long side.  I think I have to stop buying CDs until baby gets here.  If we have to, we will just use disposables for a bit.

imageimage

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"