3rd Trimester
Options

PSA - Britax Car Seat Recall - Sorry for the multiple post!! this is the correct post

I tried to post this link but somehow ended up with multiple post!  I'm sorry!

this is from a Canadian website, but i believe it also applied to US consumers;

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/story/2012/01/31/britax-car-seat.html

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PSA - Britax Car Seat Recall - Sorry for the multiple post!! this is the correct post

• Options
    Thank you for posting this! We bought a Britax Chaperone Car seat which is in the recall. Guess it's off to the baby store one more time before we bring home baby! 
  • Options
    I just called BRITAX at 1-888-427-4829, and luckily my seat was made with the new version chest buckle and isn't included in the recall (although it is the same model as the ones recalled with the faulty buckles). Thanks again for the recall post :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'll have to see if my Britax Boulevard is part of the recall or not that I have my 14 month old in.  I love how they says to cease using the seats.  How are you supposed to have a back-up of an almost $300 car seat....

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    On the multiple postings just wait about 20 minutes then simply go in on each one you wish to remove and select delete ... problem solved! 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageLisa9926:

I'll have to see if my Britax Boulevard is part of the recall or not that I have my 14 month old in.  I love how they says to cease using the seats.  How are you supposed to have a back-up of an almost $300 car seat....

No kidding!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    By the model numbers in the article, it seems to only affect the Britax Chaperone..I hope!  My daughter is also in a Britax Marathon and I really hope we don't have to stop using it until we can get a repair kit!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh I hope mine is not in this. I'm due ANY day and can't tell her to wait bc her car seat has a freaking recall.
    Took 2 years & 8 months to make our baby! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"