June 2011 Moms
Options

Teen Mom 2 - Need to Vent

No idea if this is an old episode as I haven't watched in months. 

Holy cow, I cannot believe Jenelle is going apesh!t over getting probation and "not being able ot smoke pot for a whole year!" on camera.  Mom of the year, right there!

~ M/C April 28/10 @ 10w2d ~ ~ M/C Sept. 14/10 @ 5w ~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Teen Mom 2 - Need to Vent

• Options
    Confused I really have trouble watching that show anymore. Janelle is so awful!!
  • Options

Where is her probation officer?  Does she not realize this will air?  Here's "hoping" there is a long production delay before it aired.  Or not... Wink

~ M/C April 28/10 @ 10w2d ~ ~ M/C Sept. 14/10 @ 5w ~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I watch the show for the other 3 girls. I can't stand that Janelle girl and don't think she should even be on the show because she's not even being a mom, her mother takes care of her son and has guardianship over him; Plus none of her struggles have anything to do with being a teen mom she should be on a show for druggies and losers not teen moms.

Side note, I seriously was crying during the show tonight because of how sad the whole Leah situation makes me :( 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMolly&:
    imagevanessa999:

I watch the show for the other 3 girls. I can't stand that Janelle girl and don't think she should even be on the show because she's not even being a mom, her mother takes care of her son and has guardianship over him; Plus none of her struggles have anything to do with being a teen mom she should be on a show for druggies and losers not teen moms.

Side note, I seriously was crying during the show tonight because of how sad the whole Leah situation makes me :( 

So true. "And I have to sit here and quite smoking pot for like, a whole year"

Seriously, it's not like the judge is asking her to not drink water or eat food for a year. I'm pretty sure weed is not part of the food pyramid, you'll survive.

• Options
    imageMolly&:
    imagevanessa999:

Gawd forbid. Hmm

I usually get angry when I see her then I get sad. Her son really doesn't have a very good chance, her mom really isn't much better. The only person who seems somewhat okay is her mom's boyfriend but I think he just enables everyone.  She needs help. She needs rehab... asap.

• Options
    imageladybear06:
    imageMolly&:
    imagevanessa999:

Gawd forbid. Hmm

I usually get angry when I see her then I get sad. Her son really doesn't have a very good chance, her mom really isn't much better. The only person who seems somewhat okay is her mom's boyfriend but I think he just enables everyone.  She needs help. She needs rehab... asap.

I see "Celebrity" Rehab in her future.  And since I can't stand to watch it in the first place, she won't bug me there too.

• Options
    I DVR it so I can fast forward through Jenelle's parts. I can't stand her!
  • Options

Haha! I thought the same thing! Is smoking pot like sleeping and eating? It must be done throughout your day or you will just "die?" Geez, hunny. Go to rehab already!

I read online that Leah is pregnant and engaged to someone else. I love this ridiculous show, but I don't see how they are going to continue to spin these girls into "victims" much longer. I can't stand how they all complain as if the whole world is out to get them. They love blaming their problems on everyone/everything else. Blah.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Bah! I haven't watched it this week because we are away for MHs training. I completely forgot if was Tuesday and now can't wait to get home to watch it!! I'm almost liking these girls more than the original. Liking is a loose term...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageDebbie0580:
    Bah! I haven't watched it this week because we are away for MHs training. I completely forgot if was Tuesday and now can't wait to get home to watch it!! I'm almost liking these girls more than the original. Liking is a loose term...

I feel the same way lol, but I definitely miss Maci she was my favorite. 

• Options
    imagemkd00:

Haha! I thought the same thing! Is smoking pot like sleeping and eating? It must be done throughout your day or you will just "die?" Geez, hunny. Go to rehab already!

I read online that Leah is pregnant and engaged to someone else. I love this ridiculous show, but I don't see how they are going to continue to spin these girls into "victims" much longer. I can't stand how they all complain as if the whole world is out to get them. They love blaming their problems on everyone/everything else. Blah.

Leah had a miscarriage.  Sad that she and Corey couldn't make it. 

• Options
    She is OUT OF CONTROL. I feel bad for poor Jace
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• Options
    imageamanda1680:
    imagemkd00:

Leah had a miscarriage.  Sad that she and Corey couldn't make it. 

Oh no! Sorry to hear that. Yes, I am really sad that she and Corey couldn't make it work. I was really pulling for them, actually. I usually really like Corey, but he seems kind of selfish lately.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Who is Jace's father? 
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"