Potty Training

XP: Wakes up to pee at night Q

DD has been waking up the last 3 nights because she has either gone pee in her diaper or she has to go pee and wants to sit on the potty.  It upsets her soo much she cries :(.  We are potty training but we still do a diaper at bed time and it seems that she is so aware that now we aren't sleeping ;(

She can not go potty on her own, she needs our help to get pants off so letting her get up to go herself isn't an option yet.

A friend  mentioned I should limit her liquid intake before bed.  Just curious if anyone else has any other suggestions too.  She usually drinks her milk shake (a weight gain supplement not a real milkshake) before bed and it's a sleep association for her since she's been on it over a year, so that is going to be tough to break.

Anyone have any other helpful tips that will help us get through the night again?

Thanks! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP: Wakes up to pee at night Q

• Try waking her up before you go to bed to go to the bathroom? 
  • I woke my daughter up, usually about 2-3 hours into her bedtime.... the first few times she cried when I put her on the toilet but I was quick about it and took her right back to bed.. it worked great now she gets up on her own.

Little Rose is 2 1/2.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"