2nd Trimester

Registry

Where is everyone registering for their baby shower??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Registry

• I've registered at Babies R Us, Buy Buy Baby, and Amazon.  Wasn't really planning on Amazon in the beginning, but found that they have some patterns of items (like the pack n play) I like that the other stores do not.  They also give you a year to return stuff, which is terrific.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just target - we didn't want to do that many stores so we just stuck to one...also to avoid duplicates and which store to registry for which items.
  • Loading the player...
  • We just did Babies R Us.  I feel like BRU and Target have most of the same stuff, BRU just has more and while the prices are some times lower at Target, their return policy that we dealt with for our wedding registry was enough to make me never want to register there again.  We were planning on doing Amazon as well, but actually found everything we liked at BRU so decided to just keep it simple. :)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • BRU, I think my bestie is planning another sprinkle. She's not good at keeping secrets & she's acting the exact same way she did when she planned a sprinkle for me when I was pregnant with DS. We'll see. If not then I'll get my completion coupon so I can get things cheaper!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I created a registry with BRU and was planning to stick with that until I saw how much more competative the prices were at amazon.com.  So I moved more big tickets items ($50+) over to amazon.

• I've created an Amazon registry, and will probably have the bulk of the stuff there. With free shipping, no tax (I'm in CA -- so that saves a 8.75%), a better selection, and a better return policy, it seems like a no-brainer.

I'll probably register for a few things at BRU as well, for those few people who just aren't comfortable buying stuff online. Plus, there are a couple of things at BRU that I want that are exclusive to that store. 

Mama's Clone - 07/18/12

• We just started pulling things together in our registry last night.  We are doing target, babies r us, and pottery barn.
  • Buy Buy Baby and Amazon.  We registered for most of our necessities at Buy Buy Baby though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sticking strictly with Amazon.  You can add items from everywhere - Restoration Hardware, BRU, Target, anywhere on the internet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"