Infertility
Options

Hope for Clomid + IUI

Hey all!

Friend of a friend got pregnant on her 3rd round of clomid + IUI with multiples. She brought 5 viables to 12 weeks. The doctor reduced to 2 due to her age but still, that is great!

Also, got my progesterone results back today. I actually ovulated. This is my first time of my 3 cycles! I go in monday for the real test. Fingers crossed =) 

Hope everyone is having a great day! 

Re: Hope for Clomid + IUI

• Options

*lurker* - congrats on O'ing! i know that can be exciting, coming from someone who is AO also. quick question for you actually since i saw you bring up your prog levels showing that you O'd. Did you do a trigger inject also, or just Clomid + IUI? I just finished my first medicated cycle of Clomid 5-9, trigger inject and IUI. my RE never had me go back for 7dpo b/w to check my progesterone levels and i'm a little confused why she didn't. it seems to me like everyone else has that done as "standard procedure" after an IUI? Anyway not sure if it was explained to you.....

TTC #1 Since January 2011 Dx: PCOS and Anovulatory April 2012 BFP! Beta 1 5/22 - 1,000+ Beta 2 5/24 - 3,009 1st u/s 6/5 - TWINS!!! A/S Reveals we are Team PURPLE!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image  12/27 - surprise BFP - due August 2014
  • Options

I never go back for post O bloodwork.  Monitoring and b/w leading up to Ovulation is what's most important.

me 33/DH 36
    ttc since 10/2008; d/x: mild MFI, stageII endo
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~
    11 IUI’s = 1 m/c (7w4d)
    IVF#1 January 2012 BFN, FET #1 April 2012 BFN
    Surprise BFP October 2012 m/c (7w), Surprise BFP April 2013 m/c (6w4d)
    IVF #2: July 2013, ET 1 embryo 7/18, beta 1 @ 14dp3dt - 757, beta 2 @ 16dp3dt - 1762
    U/S 1 @ 6w4d = 1 little frogger with HB of 118, U/S 2 @ 7w3d measuring right on track with HB of 160
    Stick Frogger Stick! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's a Girl, EDD April 7, 2014

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLovetangle:

Hey all!

Friend of a friend got pregnant on her 3rd round of clomid + IUI with multiples. She brought 5 viables to 12 weeks. The doctor reduced to 2 due to her age but still, that is great!

Indifferent   I hope you don't go to her same doctor.  Any doc who would do an IUI in circumstances that would result in quintuplets either is extremely poor at monitoring or oblivious to serious risks.

• Options
    Sorry it has taken me so long to respond! Yes, I triggered as well. I didn't IUI, just TI. If this round of TI doesn't work, IUI is my next step.
  • Options
    Hey Brook! No, she lives in New York.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"