June 2011 Moms

Ear Piercings At Pediatricians Office?

Those of you ladies who had your LO's ears pierced, did any of you get them done at your pediatricians office? If so did they charge you?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ear Piercings At Pediatricians Office?

• I have not (because I have a boy lol) but I just wanted to say your siggy pic is AWESOME.
  • imagehepcats:
    I have not (because I have a boy lol) but I just wanted to say your siggy pic is AWESOME.

haha thanks! It's funny how when you become a parent all you want to do is snap pictures of your baby :) 

• Loading the player...
  • I have a boy so no I haven't.  However, I did want to say my sister had my niece's done at the Peds office.  She was not charged for it, it was just done at one of her appointments.
    **February 20th, 2010 I Married My Best Friend and June 5th, 2011 My Soulmate Was Born** image Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimageimage
  • imageMrsPBNJ0220:
    I have a boy so no I haven't.  However, I did want to say my sister had my niece's done at the Peds office.  She was not charged for it, it was just done at one of her appointments.

Thanks! That's good to know. I was a little confused on how that whole thing worked. My DH was kind of confused, he thought I was joking about getting it done in the pediatricians. I still need to call my pediatricians office and find out if they do it. 

• Our pedi did it. She did charge , it was 90.00.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We did it at the pedi's office. I don't remember how much I was charged, maybe $50? They provided the earrings.

Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Our pedi charged us $50 which was the cost of the earrings.
  • I asked our pedi about piercing dd ears and she said they used a needle to do it and suggested a piercing place or jewlery store.  I went this past Saturday to Claires at the mall, it cost me $21.60 total.

• Our pedi didn't do it, but another neighborhood pedi did-- they charged us $40- earrings included
  • We got ours done there by her pedi at 9 weeks. It was $65 cash or check but included her studs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"