Nurseries and Baby Gear

Re: DIY Mobile?

• Options
    I love mine.  I sewed eight small robot stuffies from felt and drilled holes into a large oval embroidery hoop then attached thm with fishing line.  It was time consuming (try coming up with eight unique robot designs - it's not easy!) but so worth it! It cost me $35 total and I probably could d it cheaper the next time around.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I am in the process of making one.  So far it has turned out really cute!  My problem is, how on earth am I going to hang this baby?! Attached is the tutorial for the one I chose to make... 

https://createloves.blogspot.com/2010/02/diy-baby-mobile.html  

Sorry I can't make it clicky.. Silly Mac/Safari!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejsimm:

I am in the process of making one.  So far it has turned out really cute!  My problem is, how on earth am I going to hang this baby?! Attached is the tutorial for the one I chose to make... 

https://createloves.blogspot.com/2010/02/diy-baby-mobile.html  

Sorry I can't make it clicky.. Silly Mac/Safari!  

I hung mine with a ceiling hook - I drilled four small holes and strung it up with more fishing wire. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    jsimm - your mobile is really cute!  I've been wanting to make one and still don't know what to do.  And DO-JO I would like to see your robot mobile.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Here is the one I made with hand-folded moravian stars.  Took a lot of work to fold the stars, but was pretty easy doing the rest.

• Options
    im taking my DS store bought one and just replacing the animals with new ones i'm making to match DD's room.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagemairanellis:

Here is the one I made with hand-folded moravian stars.  Took a lot of work to fold the stars, but was pretty easy doing the rest.

LOVE THIS!!!  I may have to steal your idea! 

Married August 5, 2006

Baby girl born February 15, 2012

Expecting baby #2 in July!

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"