1st Trimester
Options

Cold and only 9 weeks....

So I am coming down with a cold fast! Im only 9 weeks and totally paranoid to take anything. I have drank a huge glass of OJ and Im just hanging around the house. 
However, rest is not going to come easy. I am a school teacher and have got to go to work the rest of the week.

I am already feeling awful...

Any advice as to what I can do or what will make me feel any better?

Thanks! 

Re: Cold and only 9 weeks....

• Options
    Tylenol if you are running a fever or for general aches and pains. I know your pain. I have been sick off and on for about 3 weeks. My doctor said some of the feeling is amplified by the hormones. Other than that, all I can say is good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've been fighting a cold for a week or two now. (I'm 8 weeks as of thursday) My doctor said Robitussin is ok so I've been using that, Benadryl sicne I'm slightly allergic to my prenatal vitamins and Tylenol for any pains or fevers. I told my husband I feel like a bad mom for taking all these meds but I'm slowly feeling better.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you're stuffy, Johnson's makes a vapor bath wash for baby.  Use it in a steam shower and its amazing!  Temporary relief, but its very relaxing and well worth it IMHO.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"