Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

DS sits up in his sleep

So the last few days DS has been sitting up suddenly in his crib, and then bobs his head around, sometimes hits it a little on the rails of his crib, lays back down, then does it again and just sits there bobbing his head. When I go to pick him up his eyes are closed and he's sleeping but he's sitting up. Anyone else's LOs do this?! 

I hope he doesn't become a sleep walker when he's older! He's also already trying to climb out of his crib...it's too early for that, stop!! 

Re: DS sits up in his sleep

• Options
    Yep, ours has been doing this occasionally. We let her just put herself back into a laying position. We made the mistake once of laying her down when she sat up in her sleep and she freaked out so, yeah, we're not doing that anymore. We woke up to her whining at her crib while standing up and holding onto the railings, in the middle of the night yesterday but her eyes were closed. ((shrugs)) she sat herself back down, then went back to sleep.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes! DS does that too. I jumped in my sleep because his crib is like 6 inches from our bed and I opened my eyes to see this little boy standing, holding onto the side of his crib staring at me at 3am. Too funny. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"