Cloth Diapering

I miss Cloth (Teeny vent)

DH and I are living with his parents after some unfortunate circumstances until we get back on our feet. They were fine with us using cloth (they said, but they looked as if they were squeamish about the thought of it), so I used it for the first couple of weeks. However, they started leaking (again) and with job hunting, etc...I don't have time to troubleshoot the problem plus LO has been on solids for awhile and they don't seem cool with keeping a spatula by the toilet or other options. I could also dunk of course, but back to the leaking issue. I know I am being very whiny, but I miss my baby's fluffy butt! Once we get back on our feet I am going to get back to it and I can't wait. Thanks for letting me vent a little. : ) 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I miss Cloth (Teeny vent)

• Aww that sucks :( I hope you guys get back on your feet soon!  I know how its like to look for a job as I am ALSO in the process of looking for one...with no luck :( I wish you the BEST of luck!! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

imageimage

• Hope things turn around soon.

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"