Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Spotted around 6 weeks Pp and nothing since... HELP

new years. I was spotting a little. Not too many cramps but some spotting. Lasted maybe 2 -3 days. I haven't had anything since.  We have only had sex a few times. All but one was with a condom. If I remember correctly the one w/o a condom was before my spotting. 

I am freaking out a little bit. I am not sure I even want another one and if I do. I know I wanted to wait about 3 years or so. 

Thisis not like me normally for me to post about this. But coul it be that that was not my period.

I am exclusively breast feeding. As an FYI. I know I can get it early eben though bf.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Spotted around 6 weeks Pp and nothing since... HELP

• Options
    Odds are that it wasn't your period. Especially since you're only 6 weeks pp and EBF.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
     I would take a pregnancy test just to make sure. However if you are EBF then your period *should* stay away until your supply drops by weaning or naturally comes back. I didn't get mine until she was over a year old. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Probably just break through breeding.  I had it 6 weeks pp while breastfeeding.  It was one time and I didn't get my real period for many, many months later.

• Options
    My pp bleeding came and went until about 7 weeks. I started BCPs at 6 weeks, had a break through period at 8 weeks and another one at 10. Then again at 12 weeks (and still going on)! Our bodies are really out of whack right now. I think you're ok. I have yet to have a period like the ones I had pre-baby. All of mine have been rather light.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"