March 2012 Moms

Crazy pain - advice please!

I had a very intense pain after using the rr about 20 min. ago. It was low (at and below my bellybutton) and all in the front. It was so bad I had to get DH to come in and pull up my pants because I couldn't move! Was that a BH, a random muscle cramp, or more? My L&D doesn't give medical advice over the phone and I don't want to go in and waste anyone's time. Andy is moving and grooving in there as I type and it seems as he's OK...what would you do?
We got our lucky charm! EDD 3/26/12

My Baby's Size

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Crazy pain - advice please!

• If the pain is gone and you don't have contraction like pain, I'd say you're fine... But I don't want to tell you something and be wrong. Just watch for any bleeding and any contractions that are regular... GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yikes, hard to know. If there's still movement and nothing else I might just wait it out and see what happens. I get very sharp pains by my ribs that are muscular and I pulled a muscle in my stomach recently as well. But then they say that a sharp pain can be something more serious. Sorry I can't be of more help but maybe just go with your gut instinct. I spent the afternoon in L+D because I had a minor car accident today and was feeling really off. Although she was moving fine and all was well I don't regret spending that time there at all.
    image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks! I haven't had it again and it's been a while, so I will probably just go to sleep and see what happens. If it happens again tomorrow I will def. go in and get looked at.
    We got our lucky charm! EDD 3/26/12

My Baby's Size

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I recently started having a lot of pain in my lower abdomen, right at and above my pubic bone. Last night it got really bad but luckily I had a dr. appt scheduled for this morning. Doc asked if it was painful when I walked, sat, etc. (yes to all) and he said it's totally normal and that most likely it is my pelvic bone separating. And best of all, there's nothing I can really do for it. Tongue Tied It's going to be a long 6 weeks! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"