Baby Names

Naming tip from a Daycare Teacher:

Thomas the Train Engine is such a celebrity, that the name Thomas is likely to be deemed "cool". Lol

Thomas is growing on me now with how often the kids say it, and how affectionate they are with it. 

Re: Naming tip from a Daycare Teacher:

• That's how my girls are with Caillou. He's the hot celebrity around here. The name Caillou still hasn't popped up anywhere other than on Sprout though.

• Well I think the name Thomas is cute regardless but I do find this amusing.  My son is becoming more interested in Thomas the Train.  He got Thomas the Train bedding and exclaims Thomas Train Thomas Train, which is very cute!
    ~Mel~ Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I think Caillou means "bald one" or something in French so i don't know if it will ever catch on!
    Me- 28 DH- 36 Diagnosis- MFI IVF baby #1- DD, 2 years old MC at 6 weeks in Feb 2011 (FET) IVF #2- BFP! IVF baby #2- DD, 4 months old
  • Thomas is my favorite boy name... Family significance, plus I just like it. :D

• imageInlovewithJHK:
    I think Caillou means "bald one" or something in French so i don't know if it will ever catch on!

caillou means pebble or stone - which probably is a reference to his bald head.  FWIW that kid annoys the crap out of me.  All he does is whine.

• imagedpdw:

imageInlovewithJHK:
    I think Caillou means "bald one" or something in French so i don't know if it will ever catch on!

caillou means pebble or stone - which probably is a reference to his bald head.  FWIW that kid annoys the crap out of me.  All he does is whine.

Ahaha, me too.  

• imagehischelseababy:
    imageInlovewithJHK:
    Cameron is Scottish for "crooked nose", and it is relatively popular for either gender.

I was just going to say this, as I have a Cameron.  It's funny, every other name we were considering had meanings like, "defender of mankind" and "warrior"... and then we choose the name that means... "crooked nose".

• DS LOVES "Thomas Zane". We have several of the books and we listen to the music online sometimes. I think he has also seen the TV show with his grandparents. I'm not sure.

I think Thomas is a really cute name.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"