June 2011 Moms
Options

Siggy pics which one? (clicky)

I'm considering doing away with having two pictures in my siggy. I did that last time and I want something different. I think I'm going to make one of them bigger and just have one. Which one should it be? TIA! Big Smile

[poll]

Re: Siggy pics which one? (clicky)

• Options
    I can't really see the puppy in the puppy love picture, so I'm not able to make an informed decision. Stick out tongue

My food & craft blog: Fraises et Tartines

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2: 9/29/12; EDD 6/8/2013; m/c 10/5/2012

BFP#3: 1/29/13; EDD 10/5/2013 - Baby Claire arrived 10/6/2013
  • Options

imagechuicafina:
    I can't really see the puppy in the puppy love picture, so I'm not able to make an informed decision. Stick out tongue

that's the problem with sticking two there. I have to crop the heck out of them... so you have to really look for his paw in the corner. lol

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can you PIP the non-cropped version of the puppy love picture? Clearly, this is serious business.

• Options
    I say daddy because you can't see the puppy or her cute little face!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagechuicafina:
    Can you PIP the non-cropped version of the puppy love picture? Clearly, this is serious business.
    I don't have it on this computer but it really doesn't look that much different... Mostly you get more of Tank's leg and you get some of his nose.

And not so much serious and it's annoying me. Confused I have way too much time on my hands after DD goes to bed.

• Options
    imageladybear06:

imagechuicafina:
    I don't have it on this computer but it really doesn't look that much different... Mostly you get more of Tank's leg and you get some of his nose.

And not so much serious and it's annoying me. Confused I have way too much time on my hands after DD goes to bed.

Okay, then I choose Daddy Love! 

• Options

Someone really voted neither? Surprise

Daddy love is so cute!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board