Baby Names

Today I met a little 1 year old Hannabelle

All I could think was fava beans and a nice chianti.
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Today I met a little 1 year old Hannabelle

• Haha!

Although I must admit--Hannibal (for a BOY!) is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I actually used to like that name until I found out it was the female version of Hannibal.

Now, all I can think of is Hannibal Lector and even though he's an awesome villain, he's not definitely someone I would want people to associate my daughter's name with. 

TTCAL PitaPata Cat tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • That's funny because my DH & I were considering Hannah for our DD's name...but our last name is Bell.  Someone pointed out on this board that it reminded them of Hannibal.  I hadn't even thought of that lol.  Yeah, I scratched the name off our list lol. :)
  • imageKittyMarie219:

I actually used to like that name until I found out it was the female version of Hannibal.

Now, all I can think of is Hannibal Lector and even though he's an awesome villain, he's not definitely someone I would want people to associate my daughter's name with. 

These were my thoughts exactly! Definitely would NOT use that name for my daughter. 

• imageLiLTexan09:
    That's funny because my DH & I were considering Hannah for our DD's name...but our last name is Bell.  Someone pointed out on this board that it reminded them of Hannibal.  I hadn't even thought of that lol.  Yeah, I scratched the name off our list lol. :)
      Haha, good call!!  I knew a Hannah Beth (double-name) and even that made me think of Hannibal.

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Errr... That's an awkward name.
  • HAHA.  I didn't make that connection at first but I can't believe the parents didn't either! (or just didn't care)
  • SOTL is my favorite movie, and I actually didn't think of this! I assumed they parents had put Annabel and Hannah together.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The Hannibal connection doesn't bother me. But HannaBelle and AnnaBelle are names for cows. I mean they're all over the place. I think it is just rude to name your child something like this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"