July 2012 Moms
Options

Heartbeat of 140 and it's a...

GIRL!  The heartbeat has been in the 140's so we were sure it was a boy!  I did an elective u/s at 17 weeks and 3 days and she proved that you can't go by the heartbeat myth. Lol 

Re: Heartbeat of 140 and it's a...

• Options

Interesting!  LO's heartbeat has been consistently 140, however, we're Team Green so I won't know what that means until July!

Congrats on the little girl!

Books read in 2009: 112
    Books read in 2010: 153
    Books read in 2011: 160
    Books read in 2012: 134
    Books read in 2013: 17

Leah (packfan20)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    There's hope ;) Mine was in the 140's on Monday :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!  That's sooo exciting!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My ds hb Was always 160 or so. The. When ph with the girls their hb was always 140-150.  Same thing when my mom was pg with. They swore I was a boy because my HB was low.  Wrong.  

I don't go by HB other than I'm thinking this is a boy since the HB was 160 at our last appt. (only time we have heard it). 

Im not buying anything blue just yet though.  Hoping for an u/s at my apt on the 15th. We are taking the kids so they can see what the dr does and hear the HB. My dr may do an u/s so they can see the baby. :).

Congrats on your little girl.  Love her name!!   

1st Day of Kindergarten & 1st Grade 08.29.11

Landon * Kaydance * Kennedy
    5/13/05 ******5/24/06

* Baby is due July 24 2012 * Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!! The same thing happened to a friend of mine! She killed all the old wives tales, she had a heartbeat in the 140s and her bump sticks straight out and she's having a girl too lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine has always been 150+ for both boys. I think heartbeat has more to do with how active they are in the womb when the heartbeat is taken. Each time we have had an ultrasound the heartbeat is high and both boys are moving and grooving.
  • Options
    So true! My little guy has a HB of 150 or 155 usually. All my myths pointed to girl but I knew it was a boy and it is haha.
  • Options
    Congrats!

• Options
    Congratulations!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!! Girls are so much fun!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board