Success after IF
Options

Confession

I may or may not have just ordered the FreshBeat Band Music CD on Amazon.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Confession

• Options

For you? Or for the kids?

I've bought YGG songs for DD before. But, I don't listen to them in the car by myself :) 

I do really like a couple songs from Tangled, her latest obsession.   

After THREE years, our IVF miracle is here!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ha!  nothing wrong with that...unless you find yourself rocking out to it in the minivan by yourself...then we need to host an intervention Stick out tongue   (fwiw, I catch myself singing YGG songs all.the.time.  I like to make up my own lyrics)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMouseygail:
    Ha!  nothing wrong with that...unless you find yourself rocking out to it in the minivan by yourself...then we need to host an intervention Stick out tongue   (fwiw, I catch myself singing YGG songs all.the.time.  I like to make up my own lyrics)

LOL.   You may need to host an intervention.  I can see myself rocking out to "Here We Go" in my Highlander.   Nicholas likes the show, but I may like the music a little bit more. Embarrassed

• Options
    imageLIAngel:

imageMouseygail:

LOL.   You may need to host an intervention.  I can see myself rocking out to "Here We Go" in my Highlander.   Nicholas likes the show, but I may like the music a little bit more. Embarrassed

HA!!  love it!!  (btw, a friend of mine on another board just confessed to loving their new song "Like a Rockstar"...so apparently you aren't alone!)
  • Options
    DD is going to Fresh Beat Band concert with a friend later this month.  maybe you could se if it is coming to your area?
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options

I totally forgot it was out yesterday!  I'm off to maybe or maybe not do the same.

And I may or may not be taking DS to see them in concert next month. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"