June 2012 Moms

Anyone else feeling extra crabby?

Seriously these last few days I'm pretty sure I have been a nightmare to my DH. I have been snapping at every little thing and crying all the time. I think it is a combination of hormones, starting a new job, trying to study for my state nursing boards, looking for a house to buy, and horrible horrible acid reflux that is keeping me up at night and causing me to throw up again. I am seriously throwing myself one big pity party and I can't snap out of it! Who else feels like an emotional psycho right now???
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage

Re: Anyone else feeling extra crabby?

• I'm not sleeping really well between peeing and not being a side sleeper. I'm blaming most of my crabby on that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thankfully I don't get overly emotional in general when pregnant, but today's a pretty grumpy day. I've been sick with various colds and flus so much this pregnancy and I was slammed out of the blue again last Thursday. Despite spending all weekend, literally, in bed (while DH was awesome and took care of the LOs, the house, the meals, me, etc) I am STILL sick. I have a cough that hurts so bad, racks my whole body, and keeps me up at night, and a sore throat that makes me want to punch someone. I am SO tired of being sick, having to cancel plans, sharing germs with the LOs, etc. And DH called from work and said he was offered tickets to the hockey game tonight, which is fine, but made my day with the LOs extra long.  I'm totally having a pity party; I haven't done any housework, the dishes are piling up, DHs lunch and DSs school snack needs to be made, but I'm just taking the night to myself. (haha, thanks for letting me vent)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSawyerplus1:
    Thankfully I don't get overly emotional in general when pregnant, but today's a pretty grumpy day. I've been sick with various colds and flus so much this pregnancy and I was slammed out of the blue again last Thursday. Despite spending all weekend, literally, in bed (while DH was awesome and took care of the LOs, the house, the meals, me, etc) I am STILL sick. I have a cough that hurts so bad, racks my whole body, and keeps me up at night, and a sore throat that makes me want to punch someone. I am SO tired of being sick, having to cancel plans, sharing germs with the LOs, etc. And DH called from work and said he was offered tickets to the hockey game tonight, which is fine, but made my day with the LOs extra long.  I'm totally having a pity party; I haven't done any housework, the dishes are piling up, DHs lunch and DSs school snack needs to be made, but I'm just taking the night to myself. (haha, thanks for letting me vent)

Yuck I'm sorry you have been sick for so long! And feel free to vent anytime! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • I have been feeling crabby lately. I don't understand it - I'm not usually like this. I get upset at the littlest things. & I cry a lot. It's mostly me getting aggravated at DH. & I feel bad, because he IS a good husband, I'm just CRAZY. lol

I really wish this whole hormone thing would settle itself down...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
  • <raises hand> I'm so guilty!  DH leaves his damn tennis shoes all over the apt. I tripped over them this morning  then this evening he left them right under the dining room table, like he ALWAYS does. 

I got pissed and said "if you're not going to wear your shoes put them where they belong and that's not under the dining table!" I then threw the shoes and didn't care where they landed.  Lets just say we had a very quiet dinner after that maniac episode lol

But in my defense I've told him at least 2 dozen times to put his shoes where they belong so this episode was his own doing Stick out tongue

• imageamberlynnr7:

I have been feeling crabby lately. I don't understand it - I'm not usually like this. I get upset at the littlest things. & I cry a lot. It's mostly me getting aggravated at DH. & I feel bad, because he IS a good husband, I'm just CRAZY. lol

I really wish this whole hormone thing would settle itself down...

this, exactly. i'm a horrible cranky emotional pregnant person. 

• Even though I am trying so hard not to be, I really am getting horribly crabby. I have no desire to do any housework, but he doesn't do it, either. Mainly because he does it "wrong", so I have probably pushed him away from doing anything. I really want to hire a maid and cook from now until I have the baby. I am just the snottiest person lately, I have to remind myself not to be like that all the time! Haha!
    *~~Danie~~*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    image image
  • I know how you feel!  My problem is I have developed a little bit of road rage! I haven't done anything drastic but I have cussed more and flipped the bird more times in the last couple weeks than I have in my whole life!  Then my husband hears all about the idiots on the road when I get home.  I feel like there is so much anger in me right now that I could explode at any given moment.  :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"