August 2012 Moms
Options

Hello ladies

Hello ladies:)

I've been lurking on and off for a few weeks but today I finally came out of the closet and announced to my family and friends that we are expecting!  It feels good to not be keeping a secret anymore!   

Just wanted to introduce myself to all of you!  I'm from Central Florida and am 12 weeks and two days today and had my NT scan today!  The baby was sucking his thumb and moving around!  Our sonogram tech was super nice and patient with my husband and I's thousand questions.

I'm super excited to join this board and share our baby experience together!  Happy and healthy pregnancies to all my fellow bumpies!  

Here's a pic of my lil one today:

12w3d

Re: Hello ladies

• Options

Lol.  I noticed that after I posted!  

I woke up this morning and my stomach looked flatter and I was feeling around and I couldn't feel anything and I panicked for a second.   It was so great to see him/her moving around and looking like a normal baby and to be able to hear a heart beat!  Makes it feel so much more real!  Glad you had a good experience too!  I was praying for a nice sonogram tech!  

• Options
    imageNewlyMrsM.:

Hello ladies:)

I've been lurking on and off for a few weeks but today I finally came out of the closet and announced to my family and friends that we are expecting!  It feels good to not be keeping a secret anymore!   

Just wanted to introduce myself to all of you!  I'm from Central Florida and am 12 weeks and two days today and had my NT scan today!  The baby was sucking his thumb and moving around!  Our sonogram tech was super nice and patient with my husband and I's thousand questions.

I'm super excited to join this board and share our baby experience together!  Happy and healthy pregnancies to all my fellow bumpies!  

Here's a pic of my lil one today:

12w3d

awesome. we are 2 days apart ... how exciting for u! hope to see you around. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    congrats! welcome to the board! :)
    TTC since October 2010 | BFP 12/29/11 | RRQ BORN 08/26/12
    planned | married | blogged
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"