March 2012 Moms
Options

Yogurt - NBR

I figured since it was late maybe I can get away with this random post. I've been trying to eat yogurt every day since the doc said it (along with Rx meds) will help clear up my infection. He first mentioned Activia so I've been eating that. I normally eat Publix brand since it has the fruit on the bottom. I normally stop once I get to the fruit lol. Am I the only one who picks around the fruit in her yogurt?? I can't stand the chunks! Ick! I LOVE fruit, don't get me wrong, but those textures don't mesh well in my mouth!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Yogurt - NBR

• Options
    Fruit at the bottom yogurt grosses me out!! I don't buy it.
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Options
    Try plain Greek yogurt and drizzle some honey on it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagenonasimonsen:
    Have you tried Dannon light and fit yogurt? My fav is the peach flavor. I also hate the fruit on the bottom yogurt. Also if you have an infection plain yogurt with no flavors and no sugar is best for you!

Good to know!!! He didn't go into deatil, just said yogurt. I only bought a few of the Activia. I will try some Dannon. Thanks!

• Options
    I buy plain Greek yogurt and mix in a little no sugar added apple butter. It's delicious and so much less suger than any of the other stuff off of the shelves (and unlike the Light stuff, has no suger substitutes).
  • Options
    Haha I pick around it too. Strawberries are one of the few fruits I will eat and I still can't stand them with yogurt.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I can't stand the fruit chunks in yogurt - blech! If I'm eating yogurt with them, I eat around them. Nowadays I buy plain yogurt and add my own fruit/jam and granola. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"