February 2012 Moms

Double induction. Please come tomorrow baby!

So after my appointment last night, I was admitted to L&D due to my increasing BP and protein levels in my urine due to pre-e. So at 11:00pm they gave me cervadil, only to get me to 1cm. Started the pitocin at 9:30, only to get to 2cm by 6:30pm. Doctor didn't expect my cervix to be as tough as initially thought so here I go again for round two all over again. Doctor is really pushing me to have this vaginal birth which I'm 100% for, but don't know how I can withstand another sleepless night and hectic day of induction. Please send T&P for baby girl to come tomorrow!  Feeling so desperate right about now! 

Re: Double induction. Please come tomorrow baby!

• Good luck!  With DD I had two rounds of Cervadil and was on Pitocin for 36 hours straight.  It's very hard and will be tiring but you can do it!!  Smile
    Married 05/27/07 ~ Emilee Lucille born 04/01/08 ~ Ella Marie 2/15/12 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Come on baby, your family wants to meet you!

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • That sounds frustrating!  Thinking of you!  Hope round 2 is successful and much quicker!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• I was just there last week. It is tiring, but take this chance to rest and relax as much as possible before baby gets here.  I ended in a c-section at the end of my 3rd day of induction and as upset as I was to see the vaginal birth go out the window, I was so excited to finally meet my son after 3 days of thinhking it could be any hour.  You can do it, don't get discouraged and try to be open minded in case the scenario changes. You will meet your sweet baby soon and this will all be so worth it!
  • Good luck!! <3
    ---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm so glad for you that you have a doctor who is persistent!  (Trying to stay positive for you :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"