Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Anyone have Elefun popper or Go baby go poppity popper?

I want something like this for my son and not sure which is better. I am trying to find something where the balls pop around/he tries to get them and so on. Any one like either of these?

How hard is the elephant one to do?

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11694189&searchURL=false

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11514413&cp=2255956.2273442.2639789.3225457.3225484&green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone have Elefun popper or Go baby go poppity popper?

• Options
    We have the Elefun Popper and my DD loves it. The first time she stood unassisted and her first unassisted steps happened while she was playing with it. My only complaint is that it is loud.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We arent very happy with our elefun popper. Each air session is so short, you are forever pressing the button. Also, the air isnt too powerful, so quite often I have to manually move the balls off the elephants trunk so more will come through.  It might be better when LO is older, but right now I wish I didnt waste my $.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have the Elefun popper and DS figured it out right away. He pushes the button as soon as the music stops. He has more fun with that then the balls! It is loud though... 

• Options

imageRachelP10408:
    We have the Elefun Popper and my DD loves it. The first time she stood unassisted and her first unassisted steps happened while she was playing with it. My only complaint is that it is loud.

We arent quite 9 mos and my little one loves it. She loves to play with it even when its turned off, but she does like it on as well. It is loud, but I think all baby toys are loud. 

• Options
    Chloe has the go baby go dino one.  She loves it.  It's the first toy she played with correctly.  She also likes putting other toys inside it and watching them pop around.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

A got an Elefun popper for Christmas. He absolutely loves it and figured it out right away. It is loud, but we haven't had any issues with the air pressure.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the dino one and I cannot stand it. It is so loud you can't even hear the music or whatever the dino is saying. The balls fly out the top, and they go FAR. DD cannot keep up with the thing. She much perfers it when it's shut off. She carries the balls around the house, rolls them around the kitchen, and likes to dump the shapes from her shape sorter into it.
  • Options
    We have both and my DD loves both. They keep her super entertained.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

we have the dino one. got it as a gift.

he likes it, but doesn't use it properly. he likes to flip it over and poke at the things underneath. also, we have a dog and so far we've lost several balls because the dog thinks that the toy is for him, also.

i thought this was such a cool toy before we opened it up, but it's not really the one he has the most fun with. in fact, he flipped it around and it hit him in the face (leaving a bruise on his cheek) and then he picked it up and dropped it on his toe. so we have to really watch him with this stupid thing.

• Options

imageJenniCollins:
    Chloe has the go baby go dino one.  She loves it.  It's the first toy she played with correctly.  She also likes putting other toys inside it and watching them pop around.

Same here, lol.  My daughter is also obsessed with the piece in the middle that is permanently in there - it's firt thing she goes for.  She loves this toy!

• Options
    We have the dino version. DS and I aren't impressed with it. He isn't entertained with it, and I hate how loud it is and I hate chasing the balls all over the living room. I stored it in the basement for now and I'll try again in a few months.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"