2nd Trimester
Options

Trop 50 safe??

I was drinking this every day for breakfast and then randomly thought to google whether it was ok or not and a lot said no!  anyone ask their doctor?  or also drinking it often?

Re: Trop 50 safe??

• Options
    What's the reasoning? Because it has stevia extract in it as the sweetener? I'd say Stevia ( Truvia and PureVia) are better alternatives to aspartame.... I wouldn't be concerned about this.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was too!! I stopped now but hoping im just being paranoid.  It said no artificial sweetners.....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
     What is Trop 50?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My doctor said to only have artificial sweetners twice a week, so aspartame and splenda and such.  Is this the same thing?
  • Options
    I was drinking it to. Then I switched to something different becuase I wasn't sure.
  • Options

imagesurprise3rd:
     What is Trop 50?

watered down OJ with stevia. While I don't think it's harmful, I think you're better off just watering down regular OJ, or just drinking a half cup like I do. Regular OJ doesn't have added sugar to it, so I guess they add the stevia to make the watery stuff sweeter. 

• Options
    imagemelrrr:

imagesurprise3rd:
     What is Trop 50?

watered down OJ with stevia. While I don't think it's harmful, I think you're better off just watering down regular OJ, or just drinking a half cup like I do. Regular OJ doesn't have added sugar to it, so I guess they add the stevia to make the watery stuff sweeter. 

This.  Trop 50 is silly to buy IMO.  They just add water and crap to good regular OJ.  Just buy the real stuff and drink less.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Just do what you do for your kids, water down the regular stuff. :) Tastes better than the fake junk they sell to rip you off.
    A - 4/27/12     D - 7/14/14
  • Options

Hope its not bad- I get the pomegranate Trop 50 and the OJ Trop 50- in fact just bought the one made with Blood Oranges and think it's great.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"