September 2012 Moms

ugh...eating

oh man today was a rough day food wise.  I am generally sooo good about eating healthy and trying to follow a good diet so it was easy to keep it up once pregnant.  Except today....i feel gross!

I started strong with a healthy smoothie for breakfast then a granola bar...then i went downhill with the chicken pot pie and broccoli casserole for lunch... then homemade really bad for me mac and cheese for dinner....i did have a glass of milk.

ugh....ok i'm done now....thanks! Anyone else in my boat today??

Re: ugh...eating

• It's been a bad weekend for me, generally. We have been insanely busy and out and away a lot--not home to cook. Today it was a frozen pizza for lunch (spinach, but still...) :(
  • At least you are getting in some nutrition. Food seems totally disgusting to me and I'm having hard time even opening my fridge. Today I had some saltines, half a PBj and some cheese and crackers. I'm planning on some buttered noodles for dinner. 
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • imagestella_blu:
    At least you are getting in some nutrition. Food seems totally disgusting to me and I'm having hard time even opening my fridge. Today I had some saltines, half a PBj and some cheese and crackers. I'm planning on some buttered noodles for dinner. 

Uggh, this is me. Reading the first two post made me nauseous. *sigh* 

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
    Photobucket
  • I was positively ravenous at work today. Started with yogurt that tasted terrible. Usually love the fage yogurt with mango gurbana or whatever... but this morningit tasted gross. General tso's chicken for lunch, then cheetos. It was hot in the shop today (78 degrees) so at 3:00 I left hungry and hot. Got to the house and convinced DH it was time for dinner, and ate almost every bite of an all star breakfast at waffle house. Later,  fries and a frosty from Wendy's. 

Today was a bad food choice day, all around. Bleh.

• imagejhaha:

I was positively ravenous at work today. Started with yogurt that tasted terrible. Usually love the fage yogurt with mango gurbana or whatever... but this morningit tasted gross. General tso's chicken for lunch, then cheetos. It was hot in the shop today (78 degrees) so at 3:00 I left hungry and hot. Got to the house and convinced DH it was time for dinner, and ate almost every bite of an all star breakfast at waffle house. Later,  fries and a frosty from Wendy's. 

Today was a bad food choice day, all around. Bleh.

Let's hope we can both be good today!  And that is m favorite flavor of the fage yogurt!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"