May 2012 Moms

am I getting a smaller bump?

I feel like the last few weeks, my bump has been getting smaller and smaller, rather then bigger each week... to my knowledge, Im not loosing weight I am still up about 15 pounds from before pg...

anyone else noticing this? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: am I getting a smaller bump?

• You could just be carrying different. I know my daughter has been moving upwards recently, which makes me look huge, so maybe your son is sitting differently.
    Mommy to Anniston (3), Eden (1), and baby on the way. Angel baby 4/2013
  • **Lurking** It looks to me like the baby changed position.
  • Loading the player...
  • I think you look great. You bump looks like it lifted higher. *jealous* 
  • I thought the same thing for myself, then I realized that it was just my boobs getting bigger again, so it was only an illusion that the belly shrank.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My belly can look different several times a day...just depends on how the baby is laying I think!  You look great!
  • It looks like you're carrying a bit higher. You look great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • you know, I guess I didnt think about baby changing positions, and now carrying higher... now it makes more sense!
  • I feel like the same thing has started happening to me this past week.  I guess our little guys have been moving around a lot, last night I drifted off while watching TV and when I snapped out of it I was on my back and felt like there was no tummy at all!  There was a three second melt down where I thought my baby was a dream but he gave me a good hard kick to bring me back to reality :)   
  • Ditto the baby changing positions. This happens to me all the time.

With DS it happened later on in pregnancy and my stomach changed so dramatically OTHER people were noticing it. haha

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I think it's the shirts you were wearing I bet if you put the shirt on from 23 weeks an take a pic you would be surprised 
    Team Blue! BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am glad you mentioned this.  In the last few days I have felt like my bump has gotten a lot smaller.  Changing positions makes sense though. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"