February 2012 Moms
Options

Chocolate

I've been craving healthy food this whole pregnancy, so why all of a sudden to I feel like I NEED to eat copious amounts of chocolate every night?!?  I eat a full-size candy bar, 3-4 cookies, chocolate lava cake, or a huge bowl of ice cream literally EVERY night.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Chocolate

• Options
    That sounds marvelous right about now! I LOVE chocolate!!!
    BabyName Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am very lucky I gave myself bad heartburn after dinner, or I would be having a very hard time with this post.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You sound just like me!! Maybe it's a labor inducing thing? Ok, I can be hopeful, right?

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I vote that chocolate is a health food, especially deliciously dark and rich chocolate.  Just think of all those antioxidants!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FACEBOOK FEB 12 BUMPIES ADMIN - POST & PM ME TO JOIN 

• Options
    I made 3 "Better Than Sex Chocolate Cake"s for DH's 30th party and we ended up bringing almost an entire one home.  I wake up everyday dying for some for breakfast, then throughout the day I eat more and more!  I am so with you on this one!!
  • Options
    there's calcium in chocolate, and antioxidants; it's your body craving those....or, you could just rationalize like I do, since I have a max of 10 days left to eat whatever I want. I've polished off almost an entire dish of brownies that I made last Friday. Didn't even make it a week. Its so bad I just take the dish and fork and skip the whole putting a piece on a plate step.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Yes, I've been demolishing chocolate bars too. Maybe it's just cause we can? I think our metabolisms are faster so we can get away with it? I hope so anyhow!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Haha, I've totally been the same way with ice cream. And, weirdly, it seems like the more ice cream I eat, the less weight I'm gaining between OB visits...
    ---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

All I want is chocolate!! Chocolate Milk, Hot Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Brownies, etc! I try so hard to ignore the craving, but its SO hard these days being on bed rest and KNOWING thos items are all just a few feet away!!! =(

Glad i'm not the only one craving it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"