December 2010 Moms

Cutting out night waking bottle

OK, so we started this on Saturday - and he woke up twice, but only fussed shortly and then right back to sleep. So we didn't give him a bottle.

Sunday night same thing, woke only once, fussed for less than 5mins, and so we didn't give him a bottle.

Last night though, he was sitting up in his bed screaming his little head off at about 12:30am, so I obviously gave him a bottle. ...

Should I let him just fuss?  I also worry about DS#1 since he has school.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers We're Finally Three

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Cassie has read 1 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

Re: Cutting out night waking bottle

• We've been off the nighttime feeding for like 7 months now but each child is clearly different.  What we do when C wakes up in the middle of the night and  won't go back to bed is to just go in and try to lay her down and rub her back.  This works maybe 1/2 the time.  If she just trys to stand up and cry the entire time we just pick her up and walk around with her till she falls asleep.  If you don't think the night time bottle is needed than I would be adament about not giving it to him.  There are other ways to get him back to sleep even though giving in w/ a bottle is just easier.  Try to stick it out! :)
    photo 82cd8793-783f-431f-96f0-fcca1084a640_zpsc15e5cb6.jpgimage"Daisypath"> Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

photo d5624905-a6b6-418f-b278-83e809b23a24_zpsd0363f36.jpgBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"