April 2011 Moms
Options

Vent - CD company related

I ordered the throw away liners for E's cloth diapers on January 20th knowing I had about a weeks worth left.  They still haven't arrived!  I've emailed the company, and they just keep telling me to wait for them.  It's been 7 business days and I ALWAYS get my orders from them in 1-3 days. {It comes from Virginia and I'm in NJ}.

They gave me a tracking number and all it says is that it was excepted into the sorting facility on January 21st.  

Usually this wouldn't be an issue but my daycare will only allow me to send cloth diapers if they have the disposable liners.  I've had to buy disposable diapers twice already and I'm looking at a third time.  I miss my cloth diapers.

I don't understand why the company just won't except that they aren't coming and are lost somewhere and resend them to me.

Re: Vent - CD company related

• Options

Is it cottonbabies?  I had a terrible time with them a while back.  Took forever to get diapers. I would call and ask to speak with someone above whomever answers the phone.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    That is really annoying.  I don't know what I would do if I had to use disposable liners with my CD's at daycare.  Since I live in AK, it would take them a week to get here if I were lucky.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Loading the player...
  • Options

It's abbyslane.  I told the rep I was talking to that I've had to buy disposable twice now because they haven't come.  She kept telling me to just wait.  I told her I was done waiting and I wanted my order.  So they are resending me liners, but made it a huge point to let me know that if I get both to either send one back or pay for it.

This bothered me more then anything.  I'm not trying to score an extra set of liners.  You have the damn tracking code that hasn't changed since January 21st.  All I want is my order. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"