Babies on the Brain

Officially found out that I am moving to...

North Carolina!  DH has known that he is going to NC since sept... we have been waiting to find out my assignment until today finally.  Our bases will be about 2 hours apart, but we are going to split the difference and commute.  It will def suck considering I live 2.5 miles from my office right now lol but it will be worth it.  It was a little nerveracking waiting, especially when I found out there was a job opening for my job in New Mexico right now also. But, yay!  We are celebrating tonight.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Officially found out that I am moving to...

• That is great news! 

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• That is good, but also stinks.  Are you not allowed to work on the same base or something?  (Honestly I hve no idea)

NC has great weather!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLyssapee:

That is good, but also stinks.  Are you not allowed to work on the same base or something?  (Honestly I hve no idea)

NC has great weather!

The problem is that he is Army, and I am Air Force.  There are actually no bases that have both of our jobs on them.  There are only approx 9 bases in the States that we can be stationed close by each other, and maybe the same number located overseas. 

I cant wait for the weather!  I have been in Germany here for 5 years, and its always overcast, and cold and rainy.  I am a California girl!  I need my sun and heat!

• you well love NC, its a sunny 65 today loving this warm weather 
  • imageMrsNeal2010:
    you well love NC, its a sunny 65 today loving this warm weather 

Im jealous!  We had a high of 22 today, and its going to be the same all week.  Last winter, we had 40 inches of snow.  We have had only a few inches so far this year.

• Wonderful news, Congrats.
  • I love NC. We have a lot of family in the area.

What would you have done if you had been stationed in New Mexico?

Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats! I'm Air Force too and a friend I went through training with just got out recently because she got pregnant and couldn't get stationed anywhere near her husband's base. I'm glad it worked out for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejenna3016:

I love NC. We have a lot of family in the area.

What would you have done if you had been stationed in New Mexico?

My enlistment isnt up until 2015.  We would have toughed it out until I could try and get moved over there.  But it would have been a min of 2 years apart. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"