3rd Trimester
Options

Contractions 2 minutes apart - BH?

Hi gals,

I;m having painless (only muscle tensing pain) contractions a little over 2 minutes apart, lasting about 1 minute each. Came out of nowhere. I've been having BH for a while now, but think it's strange they're so close together! Laying on my side drinking ice water...just curious if anyone else has had this??

Be nice if it was real labor :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Contractions 2 minutes apart - BH?

• Options
    I was like that the day I went into labor.  Not quite 2 minutes apart though, more like mixed somewhere between 5-10 minutes apart and then they got closer together.  They suddenly turned mean by about midnight and my daughter was born 11.5 hours later.
  • Options
    I had some like that the other day and they went away after a few hours.  It was strange they were so close, but turned out to be just BH.  Hope it's the real thing for your sake though!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had a set like that where they were 3 minutes apart for almost an hour. I was able to go lay down and they eventually stopped.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I say just keep doing what you're doing, unless they start to get painful, or increase in intensity.  If that happens you should call your doc or go into L&D.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had this too! I was pretty nervous so I went into labour and delivery since baby eas not moving much as well. Turned out fine, nothing to worry about. Actually the team told me that I should be prepared to go into false labour a few times since my BH's were so regular. SO far so good.

GL to you!

• Options
    I had a whole stack of BH the other day while shopping. They were close together, but not painful enough to stop me from shopping! Slowed me down a lot tho. They went away when i stopped walking around. Try drinking lots of water and relaxing, change positions, have a shower etc and see if they go away. If not, take them seriously.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"