February 2012 Moms
Options

AW!!! I SAW DH TODAY!!!

Their fleet came to dock for a simulated port call and he got to fly in for supplies!!! I'm so freaking stoked!!! Less than two weeks and I get to bring him home!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW!!! I SAW DH TODAY!!!

• Options
    So exciting and so happy for you!! :)
    BabyName Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Awww. Hope the next 2 weeks fly by!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Aww, yay!! I hope the time flies by until you get to see him again :)

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow that's so exciting!!  I bet that little dose of DH love will help with the next 2 weeks!  My closest friends DH just left for coast guard boot camp and she can't even talk to him for the next 5 weeks.  I feel so bad for her but have so much respect for you ladies.  Takes some real strength to be away from DH so much.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay for you!!!  I seriously don't know how you do it.  DH and I are that silly couple that misses each other if we have to spend a night apart.  I can't imagine going weeks or longer without seeing him.  So glad he is coming home to you soon!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FACEBOOK FEB 12 BUMPIES ADMIN - POST & PM ME TO JOIN 

• Options

imagekristin172429:
    Yay for you!!!  I seriously don't know how you do it.  DH and I are that silly couple that misses each other if we have to spend a night apart.  I can't imagine going weeks or longer without seeing him.  So glad he is coming home to you soon!!

this!

• Options
    Yay!  That's awesome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thats so great! I'm glad you got to see him :) What a nice surprise! My DH is Army so no ships docking at port...but I think it's harder for you to contact DH when he's deployed.:( T&P's LO stays in til DH returns!!!! :D

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    imagejennlin:

imagekristin172429:

this!

Haha, us, too. :)

Very happy for the OP, though!! Unexpectedly getting to see your DH while he's deployed must be the biggest boost ever. <3

---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Awesome!!! He will be home before you know it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"