Baby Showers

baby shower prizes for games

Any ideas for inexpensive baby shower giveaways as prizes for 3-5 games? It will be a co-ed party.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: baby shower prizes for games

• I'm pretty sure the prizes given at my baby shower were things from Bath and Body works....That my mom got on clearance<---Hey they were still nice!  And I'm pretty sure at some point someone got a gift card to the movie theater...You can tell I can't remember very well LOL.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

imageimage

• I went to Urban Outfitters and got some fun books and novelties. Fun stuff. Small candles, bath products or candy are good, too. I'd hit TJ Maxx.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagedavisas2323:
    I went to Urban Outfitters and got some fun books and novelties. Fun stuff. Small candles, bath products or candy are good, too. I'd hit TJ Maxx.

I love TJ Maxx<---You'd definitely will find stuff there :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

imageimage

• Since its a co-ed party, jamba and starbucks gift cards are always good!
  • I ordered free items from Vista Print,items like ink pens,note books, coffee mugs,key chains and had them personalized. Everyone loved them.
  • Thanks for the suggestions. How much should the gift cards cost?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagememyselfn3boys:
    Thanks for the suggestions. How much should the gift cards cost?

At the showers I've been to I received $5.00 cards, basically good for one drink.

You can go bigger if you want...But $5.00 was sufficient. 

• We gave out scratch off lottery tickets.  The guests loved them.
  • Pin the Sperm on the egg? I played this at one and it was hilarious. Each person gets a sperm (cut out from white paper) and the write their names on it. You have a picture of a woman's reproductive organs on the wall, with the egg on it, an you play it just like pin the tail on the donkey. haha
  • Oh oops! I thought you were asking for game ideas for some reason. haha

what about a gift card to the movies?  

• imageAliciaS1411:
    Pin the Sperm on the egg? I played this at one and it was hilarious. Each person gets a sperm (cut out from white paper) and the write their names on it. You have a picture of a woman's reproductive organs on the wall, with the egg on it, an you play it just like pin the tail on the donkey. haha

I am glad you mentioned it! That sounds hilarious and it will be one that I want played at my baby shower

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"