Attachment Parenting

Couple moby questions...

1. Can you put LO in forward facing ( obviously not till older)? 2. How secure is the kangaroo hold? It doesn't seem as secure as when I out LO in while frog-legged. And if so, how would you do it if you pit the wrap on at home before going to the store? TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Couple moby questions...

• I haven't tried it. And the previous poster is right, it's called the lotus hold. Here is an old instructional booklet in PDF form: www.tendercargo.com/MobyInstructions.pdf
  • Good question about facing forward, I've been trying to figure that out as well.  DD loves facing out, which is why I like using the bjorn when we go out to the store.  I use the moby at home for soothing time.

Go on youtube and search moby.  There are a lot of video instructions on how to do the moby. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I believe you can, the same way it's done in the k'tan:

photo by tarnalberry, on Flickr 

(don't get me wrong, I hate the crotch dangle, but DD was NOT an easy baby when she was young, and hated being worn any way but forward facing - even then, she wasn't always happy:

photo by tarnalberry, on Flickr) 

Edited to add - oh yes, here it is in the moby:

photo by tarnalberry, on Flickr 

IMG_8355
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We (very ) occasionally do forward facing in the Moby.  Usually only around the house, when I know DS won't be easily over stimulated. 

My only piece of advice for you, is after you have LO in you need to adjust their hips so that the baby is more sitting and not dangling.  Sorry I don't how to describe that any better.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Thanks for thehelp
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"