March 2012 Moms

NBR: WTF is wrong with people..facebook related

A girl I knew in high school just posted this on facebook:

who throws punches in kindergarten?

MY NIECE...that's right, I am one proud auntie today 

What's worse? Six people have already "liked" it. Seriously?? I can't imagine this thought going through my head whether it was my niece or my own child. I just do not understand people sometimes. 

One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
DS born 3.12 
DD born 7.14

Re: NBR: WTF is wrong with people..facebook related

• Wow really?  I'm scared of having one of those toddlers who bites or hits other kids.  I'd be mortified.  

Punching in K?  Not cool!!   

Me and my Kiwi, both 38.  We struggled with RPL and were blessed with Micah.  I'm a full custody stepmom to Ethan!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image     image

• See I read that and I see sarcasm, so yeah I'd "like" that.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • If I was unsure of her tone my response would be " Please tell me you are being sarcastic"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That sounds like my sister, whose daughter is a total bully. She has already punched a kid and pushed another one off the jungle gym this year at school.  My sister's response "Well, I'm proud to have raised a daughter who will stand up for herself and not let someone push her around!"  (then she went off on a CRAZY tangent about how women who don't do that are the ones that end up getting raped or victimized...)

UGH...with my hormones this rage-y, I would have come unglued! 

Married: 10.28.2004 BFP 1: 2006, m/c 5 weeks BFP 2: 2008, m/c 10 weeks BFP 3: 2009, m/c 6 weeks BFP 4: July 15, 2011 Welcome Parker! Feb. 19, 2012 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"