Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Postpartum wraps?

I'm not due for  a few more weeks but, I have been researching the belly bandit, but it seems that many people find it uncomfortable.  I was wondering if anyone used anything else that they found more comfortable, but still got good results?  Any feedback is appreciated.  Thanks!

-->

Re: Postpartum wraps?

• Options
    I hope someone who has try another can answer this question. Really want to know myself. I read about the cinch, it seems to be great, have not personally try it yet. 
  • Options
    From my own experience, breastfeeding helps a lot! DD is just over 2 weeks and we've been exclusively BF. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I find all of those to be worthless. Want to know how to make your tummy suck back up? Diet and exercise. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I got the babies r us brand. I liked it for the first week or so after delivery to help me feel tighter. I hated the feeling of a large empty sack jiggling on my abdomen. Once my uterus shrunk back to normal I felt much better. 
  • Options

If I remember, I am just wearing a white velcro band they gave me at the hospital around my belly.

On my hips I am wearing the Shrinx Hips.   

Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I also use the baby's r us band. I thought it was fine and I had a c-section. Not the most comfortable, but I had been uncomfortable for 9 months what's another 2 weeks. :-)   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"