TTC After a Loss

Nightly Confessions

Let's hear them ladies!

BFP #1: 8/2011 ** EDD:  5/9/2012 **  Missed m/c discovered at 13 weeks

BFP #2: 4/4/2012 ** EDD:  12/24/12 ** Born: Charlotte "Charlie" Olivia   12/18/2013, 8 lbs 1 oz, 21 inches!!!  

Re: Nightly Confessions

• I spend MUCH of my time at work daydreaming about the day that I finally have my own thing set up well enough to quit... aaaahhhh... that will be the day. 

Also, went on a walk with my friend at lunch, pretty sure she crop dusted like 5 times....  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Warning: Pregnancy mentioned, not mine.

Confession 1: Today is the 3 month mark since my m/c and AF decided to make an unwelcome appearance last night just to remind me.  So I've been a bitter depressed *** all day.

Confession 2:  I can not deal with my pregnant co-worker anymore.  She is due 3 weeks before I would have been due and knows about my struggle.  When she got pregnant she was not in a committed relationship and did not think she ever wanted kids.  Now all she talks about is her perfect pregnancy and how it better be a boy because she does NOT want a baby girl.  It is so annoying.  Oh yeah, and now she is planning to elope with her baby daddy....which they have already been engaged and un-engaged in the last 4 months. I also confess I am far too judgmental about this situation. 

11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Loading the player...
  • Driving home from work today, I passed White Castle and was going to become homicidal if I didn't stop and get me some sliders.  I bought a sack of 10, ate 3 and decided it wasn't "all that" after all.  Now I'm having meatloaf and mac and cheese at home.  
    TTC since 5/2011 BFP 8/4/11 missed miscarriage stopped growing 6w0d; d&c 9/22 BFP #2 2/4/12. EDD 9/29/12 Welcome little Mark 9/25/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have started watching One Tree Hill on Netflix and I'm in love with the show. I have a secret crush on Chad Michael Murray.. Which I guess isn't too bad since he's only 2 yrs younger than me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • One of our clients might lose custody of his daughter, and secretly I'm happy.  He's always rubbed me the wrong way because he's weird (as in he collects children and I'm convinced he's a pervert).

ETA: Wording...

BFP #2: 4/4/2012 ** EDD:  12/24/12 ** Born: Charlotte "Charlie" Olivia   12/18/2013, 8 lbs 1 oz, 21 inches!!!  

• imageMalka7997:
    I have started watching One Tree Hill on Netflix and I'm in love with the show. I have a secret crush on Chad Michael Murray.. Which I guess isn't too bad since he's only 2 yrs younger than me.

I looooooove Chad... He is so cute! And I love OTH, but Season 9 stinks (so far)

My confession is that I really want to POAS! But I'm not testing early, I won't 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • All I've been able to think about today was the Chipotle burrito I'm going to have for dinner.  It put me in a great mood just thinking about it.
  • imagePetunia844:

I spend MUCH of my time at work daydreaming about the day that I finally have my own thing set up well enough to quit... aaaahhhh... that will be the day. 

Also, went on a walk with my friend at lunch, pretty sure she crop dusted like 5 times....  

This made me laugh SO hard! 

• imageRedRose84:
    All I've been able to think about today was the Chipotle burrito I'm going to have for dinner.  It put me in a great mood just thinking about it.

We don't have Chipotle here, but I am obsessed with it.  On the way back from New Orleans, we drove out of our way to have dinner in Tallahassee at Chipotle.  Nom.  Nom.

• imageRedRose84:
    All I've been able to think about today was the Chipotle burrito I'm going to have for dinner.  It put me in a great mood just thinking about it.

Hooray for yummy burritos!  I've totally been craving Chipotle lately, haha.   I hope it's delish!

• imageHopingforChange:

imageRedRose84:

We don't have Chipotle here, but I am obsessed with it.  On the way back from New Orleans, we drove out of our way to have dinner in Tallahassee at Chipotle.  Nom.  Nom.

I don't know what it is about their burritos, but damn they are good!  I don't have them too much, so when I do it's a big deal to me.

• imageaussiedaze:

imageRedRose84:

Hooray for yummy burritos!  I've totally been craving Chipotle lately, haha.   I hope it's delish!

Thanks! :] 

• imageHopingforChange:

imageRedRose84:

Hehe, that's like me and In-N-Out.  Everytime I came home from school that was the first place I went.

• I forgot my own confession: my cousin is KU, and my whole extended family (not my mom, dad, or sister--thank God) already worships her toddler (only grandchild), and I hate that I feel so inferior because I don't have kids.  But, I feel inferior because they treat me as if I were, so I guess there is a logical basis here.  Oh, dear.  Pity party spiral.  I should add that the cousin herself, while a bit self-centered through no fault of her own--always spoiled, is a good person and a friendly, kind girl.  That just makes me feel worse.

• imageaussiedaze:

One of our clients might lose custody of his daughter, and secretly I'm happy.  He's always rubbed me the wrong way because he's weird (as in he collects children and I'm convinced he's a pervert).

ETA: Wording...

Sounds like there might be some reason to be happy...if he really is a pervert.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"