December 2011 Moms
Options

I'm fearful for tonight's sleep

I'm pretty sure LO is going through a growth spurt as he has not left my breasts all day. He will fall asleep for 20 minutes and then back at it. This is not a good indication for bedtime. I'm already exhausted & dont want to think about what tonight will look like.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm fearful for tonight's sleep

• Options
    Good luck getting some sleep! Would you consider supplementing with formula just to get a little longer between feedings? I have heard it can help. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagecdmiesuk:
    Good luck getting some sleep! Would you consider supplementing with formula just to get a little longer between feedings? I have heard it can help. 

This!

I really want to EBF, but sometimes--especially during a growth spurt--I make one bottle for DH to give LO.  That buys me at least an hour or two of extra sleep.  Since I'm EBFing all day and the rest of the night, I haven't had any supply issues.

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO only nursed non-stop during the day. Even during growth spurts, he'd sleep like normal at night. Maybe you'll get lucky too!
  • Options
    imageiluvmylab:
    My LO only nursed non-stop during the day. Even during growth spurts, he'd sleep like normal at night. Maybe you'll get lucky too!
    This is how my LO is during a growth spurt. Hope you get lucky and can get some extra sleep!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"