Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Tuesday B1tchfest!

Just in case you didn't get it all out on Monday. Or you have something going on today...

I'll start.

I'm sick.. really bad cold. Had to leave work early because I felt so terrible.

AF came today. Boo!

AND, we were supposed to close on our house tomorrow.  Now, that's not going to happen. Apparently the house we're buying is a short sale (no one told us and this process has already lasted for 2 months). Our realtor asked the other realtor over and over if it was a short sale or foreclosure, and they kept saying no. We also had to switch loan type from FHA to conventional (another annoying thing that no one noticed until a week before closing) and so had to get the contract resigned. Haven't gotten it back and now the seller is stalling. This process sucks!

Okay I'm done. Whatcha got?

Re: Tuesday B1tchfest!

• Options
    And why did my FF ticker stop working?
  • Options

imagebrunettebaby32:
    And why did my FF ticker stop working?

It was intimidated by your beautiful siggy picture ;)

Me: 43 DH: 39 - AMA, DOR
    Mommy to Sami (IVF), Born 8.30.13
    Surprise non-assisted BFP - 12.29.2014, Beta 1 = 322, Beta 2 = 760
    EDD 9.7.2015

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The secretary in my office is on a stupid pill today. Grr Angry Tired a that BS today...  ((HUGS)) again BB
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sorry you're having a bad day BB! TB is blocked at my work today. I don't know if this is a permanent thing or just a one off. It has seriously put a damper on my work fun!
  • Options
    imageCityBee:

I have one! My work blocks a lot of websites so that people aren't playing around the net while supposed to be working which I get and is totally fine.

So, they did not have Pinterest blocked which I thought was awesome. I work overnight shifts so it's usually quite busy at the beginning and the end of the shift, but there is such a lull in the middle of the night while everyone is asleep. Pinterest was my go-to to pass time in the middle of the night. Apparently it was a lot of people's go-to because a couple of days ago they finally blocked it! I'm so sad. I worked last night and those couple of hours of downtime in the middle of the night just dragged on and on. Sigh. 

I'm totally feeling your pain! :(
  • Options

Sorry about the house, BB!

Mine isn't nearly as frustrating...but in the past two days, I've eaten almost two whole boxes of girl scout cookies (tagalongs to be exact) and I'm not sure I plan on stopping. Damn these cookies that only come around once a year.

I guess it's either this, or start peeing on sticks...which is way too early to do!  

• Options
    I'm feeling totally depressed.  Looks like DH will get a job offer that will be located in Europe.  I'm not sure he can accept it because my job would have to approve that I can work there, and I think it's a low probability.  I want him to take the job because it's great for his career and I really don't like mine as much, but I don't think we can afford for me not to work.  I'm also depressed because I'm still up 10 lbs from the holidays.  I need to exercise, but haven't found the time or motivation to work hard at it.  And I'm just about to start a 10 hour work shift.  OK, b1itchfest over.  

TTC 10/11. IUI 2/12. BFP 3/8/12. 4/26/12 missed mc. RE consult 5/17/12. IVF #1 ER 7/13/12 53R, 41M ICSIed, 32F, 8 5d, 6 6d blasts - all PGD/frozen. PGD results 1 normal M and 1 normal F, 1 maybe M. FET 9/6, transferred 1 F embie. Beta 9/15 BFN. FET#2 planned for 11/2012 put off until 2013. Surprise BFP 11/21/12!! My son was born on 7/24/13!

FET 4/28/2015 - Transferred 1 M embie. 5/6/15 BFP!

• Options

I have amazing CM right now but DH and I are just not syncing on the sex thing. I know I'm going to be out this cycle, even knowing I haven't O'd yet. I probably have 1 to 3 more days, but still, I just don't feel good about how things are going. So I'm frustrated, annoyed and generally POd (not at him, just at this whole TTC process). 

The only light at the end of the tunnel? Our last minute vacation we just purchased/planned for Hawaii over President's Day weekend. I seriously cannot wait to lay around on the beach for 8 days.

Married since 2008 | TTC #1 since 2011

2 losses: Nov '11 and Aug '12
    Dx: Feb '13 - HSG shows clear tubes but minor diverticulitis; Borderline DOR; Low DHEA and low testosterone.
    Moving on to IUI or IVF.

3.4.13:  Holy crap! Surprise natural BFP on cycle #19. EDD 11.12.13
    We've got a peen.....it's a boy! 
    Little man born 11.17.2013 via c-section

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    My period started late. First time since March. I actually got my hopes up and thought maybe just maye I was going to get my BFP. Imagine my disappointment when AF showed up. Boo. Boo. Kitty. On to cycle 12.
  • Options

imageemikat:
    I'm feeling totally depressed.  Looks like DH will get a job offer that will be located in Europe.  I'm not sure he can accept it because my job would have to approve that I can work there, and I think it's a low probability.  I want him to take the job because it's great for his career and I really don't like mine as much, but I don't think we can afford for me not to work.  I'm also depressed because I'm still up 10 lbs from the holidays.  I need to exercise, but haven't found the time or motivation to work hard at it.  And I'm just about to start a 10 hour work shift.  OK, b1itchfest over.  

Thats a rough one. A small probability is better than none. Good luck to you guys. 

• Options
    imagemrsjollybrown:

imageemikat:

Thats a rough one. A small probability is better than none. Good luck to you guys. 

Thank you.  I know it will all work out in the end, however it ends up.  Stressing about things is my strong suit!  I like answers - now!  LOL.   

TTC 10/11. IUI 2/12. BFP 3/8/12. 4/26/12 missed mc. RE consult 5/17/12. IVF #1 ER 7/13/12 53R, 41M ICSIed, 32F, 8 5d, 6 6d blasts - all PGD/frozen. PGD results 1 normal M and 1 normal F, 1 maybe M. FET 9/6, transferred 1 F embie. Beta 9/15 BFN. FET#2 planned for 11/2012 put off until 2013. Surprise BFP 11/21/12!! My son was born on 7/24/13!

FET 4/28/2015 - Transferred 1 M embie. 5/6/15 BFP!

• Options
    I am on CD 1. That is all.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    AF started yesterday, and I have an annoying sore throat so I've slept like crap the last two nights. I usually sleep through anything (including a tornado once- true story!)
  • Options
    I'm loving my life right now, except for work. I feel like the whole office took stupid pills today. I work in the back of the office, but I'm constantly getting interrupted. It would be great if people came to me because I'm the manager, but they come to me because they're lazy (I am not a manager). Just tired of people dumping paper on my desk.
    imageimage
    Me: 30, DH: 33 Married 8/3/08
    BFP 7/16/2012 (8th cycle), EDD 3/27/2012, Delivered 3/24/2013 - IT'S A BOY!
  • Options
    I hate my job! My boss is a lazy POS and thinks that everyone should do her job, because she is the boss.... I hope corperate comes in and rips her a new one so bad!!!

image image

Me: 34 Dh: 41, Married: Oct 15th 2011

Me: Deteriorating Ovarian Reserve, Hostile Uterus

Dh: Slow but Healthy Swimmers

Round 1 Clomid 100mg 7/12/2013

BFP 8/2/2013 EDD 4/14/2014

Charlotte Born on 4/23/3014

http://beanagirl01.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (JIIT)

• Options
    CD33 after stopping bc and no sign of AF. :/
This discussion has been closed.