TTC After a Loss

why is the board so slooooow

yall are making my PW ways come out even more then usual! Stick out tongue
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: why is the board so slooooow

• Slow here too!!!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Lol I'm not very good at multi-tasking. Trying to bump, clean, talk to DH, and watch The Biggest Loser.

Loss #1 2008, Loss #2 2010, Loss #3 2011, Loss #4 2012, Loss #5 2012
    Loss #6 2014 Loss #7 (chemical) 2014

~DS Born! 2009~
    ~DD Born! 2013~
    ~DD due! 2015~

• Loading the player...
  • imageManderlin923:

Lol I'm not very good at multi-tasking. Trying to bump, clean, talk to DH, and watch The Biggest Loser.

lol! I always try to do 50 millions things at once..

• imageVeganlady:
    It is slow, like literally. I click a post and it takes forever to display it. Maybe others had trouble too and gave up?

true..

• imageVeganlady:
    It is slow, like literally. I click a post and it takes forever to display it. Maybe others had trouble too and gave up?

It's pretty horrible. It was better for like 3 days, and then it went to the crapper 

Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • I have been a dirty lurker all day. Now I am just fuming at DH since he did something really stupid. However, how is everyone else?
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageNana_Osaki06:
    I have been a dirty lurker all day. Now I am just fuming at DH since he did something really stupid. However, how is everyone else?

I'm doing good.. a little tired.. I think the benadyl I took about 30 mins ago is finally kicking in.. I feel like I got so much done tonight though lol I went to class, took a test there, went to the gym, worked out on the elliptical for an hour, did homework at the same time, came home, took a shower, did some laundry, and now just chillen watching Ruby.. lol

• imagekatharine25:

imageVeganlady:

It's pretty horrible. It was better for like 3 days, and then it went to the crapper 

It's driving me crazy!!!!

• imageVikingQueen:

imageNana_Osaki06:
    I have been a dirty lurker all day. Now I am just fuming at DH since he did something really stupid. However, how is everyone else?

I'm doing good.. a little tired.. I think the benadyl I took about 30 mins ago is finally kicking in.. I feel like I got so much done tonight though lol I went to class, took a test there, went to the gym, worked out on the elliptical for an hour, did homework at the same time, came home, took a shower, did some laundry, and now just chillen watching Ruby.. lol

Thats a lot of shiz to get done in one night. I just had oatmeal while sulked. DH is in the dog house right now. So yeah. That's all my evening is turning into. The countdown to when DD goes to bed so I can lock myself in my room and read.  

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageNana_Osaki06:
    imageVikingQueen:

imageNana_Osaki06:

Thats a lot of shiz to get done in one night. I just had oatmeal while sulked. DH is in the dog house right now. So yeah. That's all my evening is turning into. The countdown to when DD goes to bed so I can lock myself in my room and read.  

I'm thinking that I will be doing that here shortly.. lol I'm sorry your DH is being an ass.. men sometimes..

• imageVikingQueen:
    imageNana_Osaki06:
    imageVikingQueen:

imageNana_Osaki06:

I'm thinking that I will be doing that here shortly.. lol I'm sorry your DH is being an ass.. men sometimes..

Essentially. He doesn't get a lot of things. Lol. Well have fun reading.  

• Blah, I keep getting errors!
    Wedding 08/08/08

BFP #1 12/29/10 EDD 08/29/11 Blighted Ovum 02/09/11 D&C 02/11/11

Clomid 50mg BFP #2 09/21/11 EDD 05/29/11 Chemical Pregnancy 10/4/11

BFP #3 4/19/13 Beta1- 106 Beta2- 524 Beta3- 3500 EDD 12/22/13 LO born 12/31/13

• Sorry that is has been slow.  It's probably b/c I actually had things that kept me out of the house all day! (Psychiatrist, followed by school work, acupuncture, consult about saliva testing for my horomones and then dinner with my family.)  I for real had withdrawals thinking of all the fun I was sure I was missing.  Not gonna lie, it makes me feel a little better that things didn't get too busy.
  • imageraashton:
    Sorry that is has been slow.  It's probably b/c I actually had things that kept me out of the house all day! (Psychiatrist, followed by school work, acupuncture, consult about saliva testing for my horomones and then dinner with my family.)  I for real had withdrawals thinking of all the fun I was sure I was missing.  Not gonna lie, it makes me feel a little better that things didn't get too busy.

How do you like accupuncture? Lavril was saying it helped her luteal phase so I've been considering it but it sounds uncomfortable :(

~DS Born! 2009~
    ~DD Born! 2013~
    ~DD due! 2015~

• I tried to log on a bit ago and got the "we are making upgrades...come back later" message. 
  • imageManderlin923:

imageraashton:
    Sorry that is has been slow.  It's probably b/c I actually had things that kept me out of the house all day! (Psychiatrist, followed by school work, acupuncture, consult about saliva testing for my horomones and then dinner with my family.)  I for real had withdrawals thinking of all the fun I was sure I was missing.  Not gonna lie, it makes me feel a little better that things didn't get too busy.

How do you like accupuncture? Lavril was saying it helped her luteal phase so I've been considering it but it sounds uncomfortable :(

I absolutely love it!  It is really helping to relax me and help my sleep- that's only one of the reasons I go but that is what I am seeing the results with the fastest. 

Certain needles are uncomfortable going in- like the ones on my thumb and forearm.  Others, I don't really feel other than I know she is putting them in like the ones in my outer ear.  Sometimes I do get antsy laying there "marinating" but she says that is good b/c I have been feeling so fatigued for so long after the m/c.

• I love to post on here but often don't get the time. My typical day starts at 4:30/5 if I'm lucky (DS likes to wake and play WAY earlier than I'd like). I am at work by 6:45 and don't get home until 5 or so. DS doesn't like me to bump (or do anything) while he's awake so I have to wait until he goes to bed, which is usually around 6:30/7. By then I usually have to deal with dishes, laundry, lesson planning, etc. Because of all this I usually just end up being a dirty lurker Embarrassed. It doesn't help that my internet phone connection is extremely slow making it difficult to bump at work during my off periods. For some strange reason FB works perfectly fine.
    DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
  • imageraashton:
    imageManderlin923:

imageraashton:

I absolutely love it!  It is really helping to relax me and help my sleep- that's only one of the reasons I go but that is what I am seeing the results with the fastest. 

Certain needles are uncomfortable going in- like the ones on my thumb and forearm.  Others, I don't really feel other than I know she is putting them in like the ones in my outer ear.  Sometimes I do get antsy laying there "marinating" but she says that is good b/c I have been feeling so fatigued for so long after the m/c.

This might be a silly question, but how would I even go about making an apt? Do I call and tell them it is fertility related? I feel like it's going to be hard to find someone that does that...

~DS Born! 2009~
    ~DD Born! 2013~
    ~DD due! 2015~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"