April 2011 Moms
Options

Graco My Ride 65 on sale at Target

In case anyone is still looking for a convertible car seat.  It's on sale at Target this week for $110 (normally $159).  We got one back in Sept when it was on sale for $100 and I just went and got a second one for DH's car so he can stop mashing Andrew in the infant seat on the days that he picks him up from daycare. 

It's kind of a big seat, but we like it because the weight limit is high (40 lbs RF and 65 lbs FF) so we figure we will be using it for years.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Graco My Ride 65 on sale at Target

• Options

We got one for Xmas for my husband's car and need to get a 2nd one for my car. Thanks for the heads up!

By the way, do you have trouble adjusting the straps once the baby is in the seat?

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    You're welcome!  And yes, sometimes I have a little trouble adjusting them with him in there, but I always assumed it would be a little tough to adjust any car seat while it's rearfacing since the seat is in the way. Thankfully he's been patient with me while I fumble with the straps (at least so far!).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've already told my husband that I'll probably be purchasing them this week because of the sale. We need two and the sale plus our red card discount will save us $110 or so plus tax. Yeah, it would be better if we had our tax return already but I'd rather save the large chunk of $$ than wait. Things will just be a little tighter this pay period.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"