Parenting
Options

Quick trip to Vegas, where to stay?

DH and I are going to run down tonight, where is your favorite place to stay?

Part of me wants to stay at the Station, hello $12. The Palms is less than $50 

Re: Quick trip to Vegas, where to stay?

• Options

I've been twice and love the town.  Not a big gambler but love the town!  I've stayed at Treasurer Island and Harrah's.  Both were clean and the staff were very nice.

Never had an issue at either.  Have FUN!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I liked the Monte Carlo and it was cheap when we stayed.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have only been once and stayed at the Rio.  Really just wanted to respond to say that I am jealous that you and DH can just run down to vegas for a night:)  Have fun!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Our favorite is the Wynn. We spend so much time at the blackjack tables they send us letters every so often offering free or extremely discounted nights for certain dates. We haven't been since moving to the east coast, so the letters don't come very often anymore. :( 

I'd pay the extra for Palms over Station to be closer to the strip. 

ETA - have you tried Priceline? You should be able to get a 4 or 5 star on the strip for next to nothing. There's a website where people report their bidding results... let me see if I can find it.  

• Options
    Betterbidding.com and biddingfortravel.com both have a lot of resources. Have fun - I'm jealous!!
  • Options

We always stay with friends...but I just heard on the news this a.m. that the Luxor has legionaires disease in the water. It has killed a couple of people.  So stay away from the Luxor.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/30/legionnaires-disease-luxor-las-vegas-pneumonia_n_1242539.html

• Options
    I have only been once and we stayed at the Monte Carlo.  We loved it and would recommend it to anyone.
  • Options
    I agree with the Monte Carlo for location and price.  We'll be there this weekend for the Super Bowl festivities.  We're staying at the Venetian because we're not paying this time around.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"