Parenting
Options

Poll: How often?

.[Poll]
Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45

Re: Poll: How often?

• Options
    We generally have sex every other day and we're both pretty happy with that.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagefredalina:
    Are you asking the posters only or with their husbands' preferences factored in? For example my DH's sex drive is prettyblow but mine is higher. I would say twice a week in an ideal world and he'd say maybe 3 times a month.

Your preferance only. I am trying to determine how many of us on here are the horndogs :)

Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I want to daily, but by the time he comes home and the kids are in bed, it doesn't happen. Maybe I should put a lock on the laundry room door (the door he comes in) and meet him in there?
  • Options

In said perfect world, we don't get UTI's from frequent sex?  Because that would surely increase my vote.  (Yes, I pee afterwards, it doesn't help.)

Jenni ~~Alex & Avery ~~ 6/13/06~~Adam ~~3/26/08

• Options

imagejustEK:
    I want to daily, but by the time he comes home and the kids are in bed, it doesn't happen. Maybe I should put a lock on the laundry room door (the door he comes in) and meet him in there?

Yes!  I have always wanted to try the sex on the washer trick to see if it works.

Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
  • Options
    imageJenniC1135:

In said perfect world, we don't get UTI's from frequent sex?  Because that would surely increase my vote.  (Yes, I pee afterwards, it doesn't help.)

What if you do it doggy style?  Would that help, since there wouldn't be any contact in the front?

Stay at home mom to a house of boys: two amazing stepsons, 12 and 9, and our 4 year old.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"