Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Vegas Trip Advice!

Seems no one posts on the Vegas nesties board..so hopefully I'll get some of you to answer here :)

Heading out there next week for a work conference. NO idea what to wear. Temp wise and trend wise. I assume we'll do nice dinners in the evening and probably clubbing afterwards. I got the conference attire covered, but no idea what the nightlife looks like.

Tips? And can I wear bare legs there this time of year? I'm thinking lots of dresses and heels.  

Re: Vegas Trip Advice!

• Lately, during the day it's been in the mid-60's and it's chilly at night, usually in the low 40's.  I think during the day you could get away with bare legs, weatherwise, but keep a light jacket with you.  Sometimes it's quite breezy in Vegas this time of year.

ETA- Next week it's supposed to be sunny and in the mid-60s/low 40s as well, just saw on the weather channel.

ETA-Again- Sorry, just realized I didn't answer your question about trend...not really sure...I'm not one to answer this question, I don't usually go to the clubs on the strip, sorry!

• Trend-wise, you could probably wear a leopard print bikini to the club and you'd fit in.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"